Dart and Pumple debate from "Mad posters you want on MD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:Again you have to resort to bluster and posturing. Because you cannot understand the explanation does not mean it is not there.

Might have something to do with you avioding defending your arguement like an illegal dodging INS.

Pumplehoober wrote:I worked with Gen. Krulak for a while after he was Commandant.

I'm gonna call BS on this one. In any case, General Chuck was one of the worst Commanddants we ever had. Man wasn't a killer, he was an FSSG wog. Man hadn't fired a shot in anger since 1965, he was happy to suck up to the damned Clinton cutbacks, and didn't even try to fight to get us out from under UN command authority in Bosnia. There's a reason he was RELIEVED of command and replaced by General Jones.

So I honestly don't care what some candyass REMF POG asshole had to say, “F” him and Screw you too.

Pumplehoober wrote:Because you can't. Why make such an empty threat, or the threat at all? I do not think you could survive an hour in my neighborhood. I certainly know you would not be able to find your way down the street.

So let me get this right... First you go from working with the Commandant of the US Marine Corps, a position that would entail massive security clearance, education, and probably paid decient six figures to living in a hood" so tough it would scare a Marine.

Can you say "Full of crap"? Sure, I knew ya could!

ANYFUCKINGWAY...

Are you ever going to get around to defending your tired assed arguement or are you just hellfire and damned determined to waste my time with your dipshittery? You're boring me, boy.
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

You're simply not bright.

For example I said “I do not think you could survive an hour in my neighborhood. I certainly know you would not be able to find your way down the street.”

Naturally within your simple brain this is going to be perceived as a reference to “toughness” since that seems to be your fascination with this persona you attempt to pull off. You would not make it in my neighborhood because they do not speak English, or obey traffic rules, but that is another matter. Now this might not be a problem given your own lackluster grasp of English (hence the persistent swearing), but if you cannot master your native tongue how could you master a foreign? This is another reason why finding a physical address would be difficult; it's in a foreign country.

I'm gonna call BS on this one. In any case, General Chuck was one of the worst Commanddants we ever had. Man wasn't a killer, he was an FSSG wog.

From the interaction I had with him, Gen. Krulak was extremely intelligent and did not need to boast, as you seem so inclined to do. Your natural belittling is yet another failed attempt to puff up this online character you insist on playing. Does your mother know you are on the computer?

Are you ever going to get around to defending your tired assed arguement or are you just hellfire and damned determined to waste my time with your dipshittery? You're boring me, boy.

Defend it, you do so every time you open your mouth. Is there any doubt that you are trying to appear tough and aggressive and swearing is the way you hope to accomplish this. If you were more intelligent and far more mature, you might see that you are a walking argument for my assertions.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:blah blah blah, BS BS BS, whine whine whine, can't stay on topic, ad hominem this, ad hominem that

Can you defend you position or not, shit-for-brains? Instead of being a whiny little asshole, try arguing your original point, you dishonest cocksucker.

Pumplehoober wrote:Does your mother know you are on the computer?

Wow, so now you're so far from the topic you've degenerated to "yo mama" jokes... And you say me saying "“F”" a lot is a sign of a lack of intelligence, yet you come up with gradeschool BS in return.

Pumplehoober wrote:Defend it, you do so every time you open your mouth. Is there any doubt that you are trying to appear tough and aggressive and swearing is the way you hope to accomplish this. If you were more intelligent and far more mature, you might see that you are a walking argument for my assertions.

Which is why you have yet to actually say anything to defend them other than making personal attacks, right?

You are a wqorthless, dishonest, two face asshole. You hide behind a thin venier of civility and expect people to not see you for what you are, which is a lying little airbreather.

Be a man, for once in your miserable life, and stand by your BS, son.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Can you defend you position or not, shit-for-brains? Instead of being a whiny little asshole, try arguing your original point, you dishonest cocksucker.

Couldn't have made my position stronger if I tried.

Wow, so now you're so far from the topic you've degenerated to "yo mama" jokes... And you say me saying "“F”" a lot is a sign of a lack of intelligence, yet you come up with gradeschool BS in return.

You do realize of course that the point of "yo mama" jokes is to insult someone by insulting their mother. Asking if your mother is aware you are writing, is in fact making the assumption that your mother is a mature and reasonable person who would be horrified at the childishness being put on the Internet by her, I assume, son.

Do you really not grasp this rather necessary definitional condition?

Which is why you have yet to actually say anything to defend them other than making personal attacks, right?

You are a wqorthless, dishonest, two face asshole. You hide behind a thin venier of civility and expect people to not see you for what you are, which is a lying little airbreather.

Be a man, for once in your miserable life, and stand by your BS, son.

Now you have to question masculinity to increase your bravado? Once again, I do not need to say anything. You keep making imbecilic, vapid comments that proves that in too many cases profanity is used because of a lack of intelligence, in this case to compensate for the lack of intelligence, far more than anything I could say.

As long as you talk, you make my case stronger and stronger.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:Blah blah blah, ad hominem, blah blah, strawman, blah blah, wonk

Sorry, were you actually saying anything pertaining your original premise? Oh, of course you weren't. That would force you to be honest and direct...
_dartagnan
_Emeritus

Post by _dartagnan »

Geez...

Tradd failing to get along with another forum crowd. Imagine that.

Coffee, you have to understand that Tradd talks a lot about having the inside scoop but he really shows disdain for our military servicemen. One poster named Snekker on ZLMB, who was serving in the military, once commented on his job satisfaction. Tradd (pumplehoober) responded: "But isn't your job killing people?" (not a direct quotation)

I was also asked to go to the christianforums to verify a possible Tradd sighting. It took all of ten seconds to confirm Alabaster and Tradd were the same person. The usual indicators were there; slams against everyone in his vicinity for "lack of knowledge" the anti-American and anti-Christian rants while prasining Hizbollah for making cheese, blah blah blah. I was also informed that one of the posters there was a Marine serving in the middle-east at the time. He and Tradd argued online so Tradd decided to investigate him, and then ended up calling his commanding officer in an effort to get him in trouble for spending too much time on the internet talking about the war, or what not.

This is the kind of person you're dealing with here.

That's a lie. You were told you were wrong. You did nothing to find out, you did not care, and you insisted that it was not your problem. Only when someone else did the research for you did you finally admit, when there was nowhere else to go, that you had to admit you lied and lied to cover the lie and were caught in both.

Your recreation of history is funny, but it is still a recreation nonetheless. The fact is you whined to the moderator and begged him to “do something.” The moderator said he would do nothing. There was no coercion for me to apologize. When you started a thread demanding an apology I initially thought it was silly but then went and reread the original thread and realized you were right. I misread you. Nobody, demanded an apology except you, and I did so gracefully without whining about it.

Ever since then you have been so upset with my apology – proving you weren’t really interested in an apology to begin with – that you have had to reinvent what happened while relying on your pathetic psychoanalysis of me and why you think I “really” apologized.

There was absolutely no need for me to apologize if I really wanted to keep denying it. The moderator dropped it and said he wouldn’t get in the middle of it. So there were no threats from them. Nothing forced me to apologize as you would prefer to believe.

To understand how predictable and what a broken record Tradd really is, take a look at this thread where he brings up this “lie” while ignoring the apology. This thread was more than two years ago. http://www.mormonapologetics.org/index. ... topic=7234

This is coming from the person who said… “Sorry, but this dog won't hunt.”

I actually picked up this line from Dan Peterson. I like it. It applies too often on internet forums when idiots demand that you dig up meaningless citations, often on a defunct search engine like the one at zlmb.

Well based on 5 seconds of search I found this… “To his credit, he habitually informs himself quite thoroughly on whatever point he's discussing. Unfortunately for him, he appears to have become too smart. I don't mean that in a dismissive way at all--at some point he became so heavily knowledgeable that he was able to spot less-than-stellar apologetics a mile away.”

Why do you refuse to provide a link to the post along with the name of the poster? This dog won’t hunt? I just searched this quotation and it doesn’t exist on this forum. I asked for three examples of posters celebrating my intelligence, and thus far you provide none.

Weren't you kicked off an e-list for racist comments? Please explain with the spin.

Now that is a lie, yet again. Do you really have this much disrespect for truth and research? I have copies of my last 30 or so posts on that e-list, and I can assure you the decision had nothing to do with racism. So why are you lying about this? You can even go ask my enemies at FAIR why I was dropped from the e-list, and none of them will say racism was at issue. But that would require research, which we know you despise.

Can you provide a reference where I have stated my religion?

Oh, here is the part where you deny you’re a Muslim because I can’t pull up the exact reference in which you stated it? You know perfectly well that you are Muslim. Three years ago you told David Waltz that you were on the brink of conversion. Less than a year later you confirmed in the ZLMB chat room that you had gone ahead and converted to Islam. I remember specifically commenting how odd it was for you to defend something with so much passion when you were not even an adherent of the faith. You responded that you actually were, since your recent conversion.

Since then you have gone to Christian web forums falsely claiming to be a “seeker” with no religious affiliation, all the while smacking down Christians and praising Islam as if you’re some kind of outside, objective observer. You said you had no respect for Christians and kept calling Islam a “noble” religion. This is such a pathetic deception Tradd, and it speaks volumes about your integrity. And I wonder if Dan Peterson and John Esposito, both of whom are Christians, realize you don’t respect them.

You've got a simple mind; I have to use small words.

You’re not fooling anyone Tradd. Your fascination with race-baiting has everything to do with the simplicity of your mind. It is a poor substitute for something otherwise meaningleful and with merit. You’re a simplistic reductionist thinker who understands nothing of logical fallacies. I’ll never forget one of your FAIR posts in which you said answers to complicated matters are rarely simple and that people seek simple answers because that is easier to grasp, and then you immediately threw yourself into that uneducated category when you said “the answer is simple.”

“…as usual the complexities of international politics are glossed over through lack of comprehension, to focus on the simplistic answer, which is usually easier for most to grasp, but never displays the true picture. Why would any Middle Eastern country bring up Israel? The answer is simple. Israel is a minority in the region….” ( http://www.mormonapologetics.org/index. ... opic=11092 )

You don’t have the intellectual foresight to keep up with your own contradictions. One need not worry about making you look foolish because all one needs to do is let you rant for a while. You end up stepping all over your own toes, even to slow tunes. “Mediocre mind” indeed!

I know you like to boast of having learned Arabic ("I can read philosophy in an Ancient language!") as if this is the equivalent to earning a Ph.D in Rocket-Science, but some of the most uneducated and ignorant populations in the world also peak Arabic.

Way to go Tradd!

Kevin is a wonderful researcher, I am sure since he is making the charge he can provide it.

Oh so you’re going to deny this one as well? You were responding to me in this post, although you didn’t realize who I was at the time. You stated that all American colleges should be shut down except for the 40 oldest Universities. I kept a copy of my post but we both know the moderator removed the thread after you whined to him/her.

You're also a hypocrite for criticizing people like RObert Spencer for speaking on an issue for which he has no formal training, yet at the same time you admittedly took a job for which you have no formal training. A job which you say you charge your clients "outrageous fees" - meaning, you willfully overcharge them. Way to go Tradd! You represent your religion very well. Either that or your mind is too "mediocre" to realize the meaning of "outrageous."
“All knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it...Propositions arrived at by purely logical means are completely empty as regards reality." - Albert Einstein
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

dartagnan wrote:Coffee, you have to understand that Tradd talks a lot about having the inside scoop but he really shows disdain for our military servicemen. One poster named Snekker on ZLMB, who was serving in the military, once commented on his job satisfaction. Tradd (pumplehoober) responded: "But isn't your job killing people?" (not a direct quotation)

Well, he'd have been half right on that at least.

See, there are only 2 (TWO) kinds of people in the US Military (Or anyone's military for that matter)...

1. Personnel who's job it is to kill people and break their stuff.

2. Personnel that support Group 1.

My main problem is that Pumplehoober/Tradd has so far shown himself to be the third most self-rightious and pathologically dishonest person I've encountered on this site (Coggins and ALitD being numbers 2 and 1 respectively, though Pumple/Tradd is rappidly overtaking Coggins as our new "Scooter Mk.II"). Anyone that hides behind that tired line of reasoning that "profanity=stupity" is guilty of a style over substance fallacy. They ignore or dismiss an argument based not on it's merits, but because of a particular word or catagory of words that they find distasteful.

Bourne's already been schooled on how retarded that line of thought truely is. But unlike Bourne, Pumple/Tradd isn't even honest enough to admit the error in his reasoning.

dartagnan wrote:The usual indicators were there; slams against everyone in his vicinity for "lack of knowledge" the anti-American and anti-Christian rants while prasining Hizbollah for making cheese, blah blah blah.

Yes, I've already been made aware he's our new resident Hajji. And everyone around this site knows how much I looooooove Hajji.... Please, oh please, Mr. Hajji... Talk crap so I can properly express my love of Islamic Culture.

dartagnan wrote: I was also informed that one of the posters there was a Marine serving in the middle-east at the time. He and Tradd argued online so Tradd decided to investigate him, and then ended up calling his commanding officer in an effort to get him in trouble for spending too much time on the internet talking about the war, or what not.

So not only is he dishonest and self-rightious, he also takes what he reads on the internet way to seriously. Tell though, did that Marine's CO bother to remove the cigarette from his mouth before he said "“F” Hajji" or did he just say it and go from there?

dartagnan wrote:This is the kind of person you're dealing with here.

I figured as much. Also confirms that he's full of crap about "I used to work with General Krulak", as there's no way in damned hell he'd have made it past the background checks for a security clearance needed to get into the e-ring. hell, even the damned janitors there need a TS/Compartmentalizewd just to clean the place.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

dartagnan wrote:Coffee, you have to understand that Tradd talks a lot about having the inside scoop but he really shows disdain for our military servicemen. One poster named Snekker on ZLMB, who was serving in the military, once commented on his job satisfaction. Tradd (pumplehoober) responded: "But isn't your job killing people?" (not a direct quotation)

Reference?

I was also informed that one of the posters there was a Marine serving in the middle-east at the time. He and Tradd argued online so Tradd decided to investigate him, and then ended up calling his commanding officer in an effort to get him in trouble for spending too much time on the internet talking about the war, or what not.

Evidence?

Your recreation of history is funny, but it is still a recreation nonetheless.

Really, then explain.

Did you lie?

Did you insist it was not your problem to research your own assertions?

Did you in fact make up numerous excuses why you did not need to research your own assertions?

The fact is you whined to the moderator and begged him to “do something.” The moderator said he would do nothing. There was no coercion for me to apologize.

Other than the fact that you blatantly lied? You had no choice at that point. You were proven a buffoon, and you had to save some face. To your credit your childishness only goes so far.

When you started a thread demanding an apology I initially thought it was silly but then went and reread the original thread and realized you were right. I misread you. Nobody, demanded an apology except you, and I did so gracefully without whining about it.

Not true at all. I told you that you were wrong and you made no effort to find out for yourself. Only when the work was done for you did you do anything, and when clearly telling lies you had little choice.

Why do you refuse to provide a link to the post along with the name of the poster? This dog won't hunt? I just searched this quotation and it doesn't exist on this forum. I asked for three examples of posters celebrating my intelligence, and thus far you provide none.

Your research is simply abominable. I suppose if you cannot find it in a Google search, it's just not worth your time?

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/we ... 29c6c4ba88

Now that is a lie, yet again. Do you really have this much disrespect for truth and research? I have copies of my last 30 or so posts on that e-list, and I can assure you the decision had nothing to do with racism. So why are you lying about this? You can even go ask my enemies at FAIR why I was dropped from the e-list, and none of them will say racism was at issue. But that would require research, which we know you despise.

Then why were you dropped? Nothing to do with racism? Really? Are you telling the truth?

Oh, here is the part where you deny you're a Muslim because I can't pull up the exact reference in which you stated it?

I think your research is shoddy. Where is the reference?

You're not fooling anyone Tradd. Your fascination with race-baiting has everything to do with the simplicity of your mind. It is a poor substitute for something otherwise meaningleful and with merit.

Unfortunately I am not the only one who finds you bigoted and racist. You can dismiss me if you like, but everyone?

Oh so you're going to deny this one as well?

I'm going to ask you to provide context. You won't, of course, but I'm still asking.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:But unlike Bourne, Pumple/Tradd isn't even honest enough to admit the error in his reasoning.

I doubt you could school anyone in an intellectual exercise, but please feel free to think so.

The difference between you and Kevin and I is that I know who I am and what I am. I know I have worked with the people I did, I know my accomplishments and my failures. I do not need to seek the praise or approval of others as you, Kevin, or New10 do. I do not need your approval, or belief, because I know what is or is not true.

Neither of you are intellectually gifted, neither are more than angry people who want to lash out at others because they are not angry. Kevin has a deep seated need to find someone to praise him, you seem to want people to believe you are tough and manly. In truth you should both be pitied.

Yes, I've already been made aware he's our new resident Hajji. And everyone around this site knows how much I looooooove Hajji.... Please, oh please, Mr. Hajji... Talk crap so I can properly express my love of Islamic Culture.

Why would I ask you to speak of what you know nothing about. It is interesting, however, Kevin how many ignorant bigots you attract to yourself.

I figured as much. Also confirms that he's full of crap about "I used to work with General Krulak", as there's no way in damned hell he'd have made it past the background checks for a security clearance needed to get into the e-ring.

You can believe as you like, but you also have not considered that Gen. Krulak worked with several groups after his term in the military. Whatever the adjudication decided, which you would be wrong about, is irrelevant in that case.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:Yap yap yap, never going to stand by your BS, wonk wonk wonk.

Pumplehoober wrote:the military. Whatever the adjudication decided, which you would be wrong about, is irrelevant in that case.

Okay then, asshole. I've got an SF180 request with your name on it then. You've had a TS clearance then you have a DD214. Give me your namew, adress, and what agency you were supposedly working for and I'll have your BS figured out right quick then.

Put up or shut up, son.