Dart and Pumple debate from "Mad posters you want on MD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Okay then, asshole. I've got an SF180 request with your name on it then. You've had a TS clearance then you have a DD214. Give me your namew, adress, and what agency you were supposedly working for and I'll have your BS figured out right quick then. Put up or shut up, son.

One thing you need to understand, and Kevin incidentally, is that there is not much in this world I care less about than whether or not you believe me. I know who I am, and I could not care less what you believe.

This aside, why would I possibly give my personal information out online, let alone to someone who has actually threatened people online. Your intelligence is not shining through here.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:blah blah blah

Plain English Translation: "I'm so full of crap that I can't verify my BS".
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Plain English Translation: "I'm so full of crap that I can't verify my BS".

So says the psychopath...

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... d1cda9aecd

I think I'll take any insults as a compliment, considering.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Hey Asshole, I said I'd lay my bonifides out on the table. Either do the same or be silent before your betters.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Hey Asshole, I said I'd lay my bonifides out on the table. Either do the same or be silent before your betters.

Your "bonifides" are just lies. Do you even have kids? Were you really a Marine at all? You've spun a yarn that is just too complicated, and it's collapsed in on itself. Now slink away like a good little boy.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:Hey Asshole, I said I'd lay my bonifides out on the table. Either do the same or be silent before your betters.

Your "bonifides" are just lies. Do you even have kids? Were you really a Marine at all? You've spun a yarn that is just too complicated, and it's collapsed in on itself. Now slink away like a good little boy.

SF180 Request, son. That's all you have to do.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Pumplehoober wrote:

SF180 Request, son. That's all you have to do.

According to this website...

http://groups.msn.com/AAARoomForHeresy/ ... &ID_Topic=

...you won a Bronze Star. This is a significant award. You should have some local paper or say the Marine Corps Times article discussing it. Let's see a link.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Pumplehoober wrote:More blah blah blah

It's really simple, Pumplehoober. SF180. Then you'll have full copies of my records if you're really that interested. Otherwise, shut the “F” up already.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Pumplehoober wrote:More blah blah blah

It's really simple, Pumplehoober. SF180. Then you'll have full copies of my records if you're really that interested. Otherwise, shut the “F” up already.

So I guess that was a lie too. Who are you really, outside of the bravado? I'm actually kind of curious now.

Edit: You know people are not going to go crawling around inside of your Service Record, so the "Look it up in my record" is just your way of whining out of the evidence. The truth is you're a pathological liar and a poor one to boot.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

sf 180.

EITHER DO IT OR DON'R, ASSHOLE