Share your favorite alcoholic drink

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

You are so cute Stu-Stu...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Blixa wrote:You are so cute Stu-Stu...

I love lamp.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

haahahahahhahahaaaa!!!!

Here's a random tidbit.

When I was a kid I loved Dr. Seuss books---this was way back at the beginning when there was just The Cat in the Hat and a couple of others. So I wrote him letters and...he wrote me back! He had a really cute printed letter that I guess he sent out to fans---it had a self portrait of him painting a Seussian creature---but he always added a personal note to me at the bottom. I used to send him pictures I drew and he would comment on my work.

Because I was a kid I just assumed that if you wrote a letter to someone they would write you back--no big deal. Now, of course, I'm amazed that he wrote to me so much.

Sadly, I have no idea what happened to those letters. They could be around my family's house, but I haven't run across them the few times I've been there recently.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Blixa wrote:haahahahahhahahaaaa!!!!

Here's a random tidbit.

When I was a kid I loved Dr. Seuss books---this was way back at the beginning when there was just The Cat in the Hat and a couple of others. So I wrote him letters and...he wrote me back! He had a really cute printed letter that I guess he sent out to fans---it had a self portrait of him painting a Seussian creature---but he always added a personal note to me at the bottom. I used to send him pictures I drew and he would comment on my work.

Because I was a kid I just assumed that if you wrote a letter to someone they would write you back--no big deal. Now, of course, I'm amazed that he wrote to me so much.

Sadly, I have no idea what happened to those letters. They could be around my family's house, but I haven't run across them the few times I've been there recently.

Wow! Those letters would be worth a fortune now!
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Blixa wrote:haahahahahhahahaaaa!!!!

Here's a random tidbit.

From my birthday "party" this last April:

If you look closely, you can see me...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

That book is great. I don't have it but I've flipped through it at the library.

On of my favorites is Happy Birthday To You. Which I got for my birthday, natch.

I have, or used to have, a signed photo much like this one. I wanted the toys in that photo sooo bad, but never saw them in a store...

_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

He soooooo did drugs.