More Coffee lies...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

More Coffee lies...

Post by _Pumplehoober »

If you will remember, Mr. Coffee claimed his oldest son David died, which accounted for his death threats and general idiocy…

“Well, to get the big part of it out of the way, my son, David, died. He was 18 and was supposed to go to parris island this month to follow my footstepps as a Marine.”

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... e278#49455

Now, on another website, Mr. Coffee claims his sons, who he affectionately calls his “pets” are 12 and 14…

“Do you have any pets? Yes, two boys, David and William, aged 14 and 12 respectively”

http://msnusers.com/FundiesvsAtheists/m ... ation.msnw

Now this information was updated in 2006. Mr. Coffee claims that he has not updated the information in years…

“Also, that profile was written about three or four years back, so the ages are off by the respective ammounts.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... 840c47e278

The problem is that Mr. Coffee claims he was 18 in 1988…

“Today I also remember December 6th, 1988. The day I turned 18.”

Now, for the math challenged, this would mean Mr. Coffee was born in 1970 (1988-18=1970). Also note that Mr. Coffee claims his oldest was born in…

“Shades, my oldest was born in early 1989, my youngest in late 1991.”

…which means that his oldest was a few months away from birth when he had his epiphany in Arlington, Virginia sitting amongst the honored dead, where he decided the best way to serve his country was to “lie [his] ass off” to a recruiter. Nothing mentioned about the impending birth of his son.

What caught my eye was Mr. Coffee's age on his alternate website, where he claims…

“How old are you? 37 and I can still out hump, out pump, and just plain PT high school and college kids into the deck hung over, hung out, or just plain hung all over.”

http://msnusers.com/FundiesvsAtheists/m ... ation.msnw

Now if Coffee was born in 1970, as he claims, then not only was he not 37 in April of 2006, but he seems to have updated something of his age, but not his children's. So when he created this information, “three or four years back”, he either faked his age of 37, or he updated his information, incorrectly, but not his fictional sons.

In either case this is someone who lied about a child's death to get sympathy. I am sure he contributes to the board, however.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Re: More Coffee lies...

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Since Coffee appears to have reappeared, I was hoping to see the tap dance over this string of lies.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Is anyone else thinking that this thread is starting to have the same riveting charm that the Quinn thread had?

;)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

liz3564 wrote:Is anyone else thinking that this thread is starting to have the same riveting charm that the Quinn thread had?

;)

Well you asked so be forewarned! I'm thinking that the majority of posters on this board don't give a damn for stuff like this going on around here and that includes me. What is this some kind show down and the significance of this is what, exactly? I will say this one last time (we hope)

coffee came here to post
Stalker came here for the express purpose of stalking someone
coffee got up in his face
Stalker is now stalking coffee

If it were up to me (and this is why i could never be a moderator) Stalker would be tossed out of here so fast it'd make his head spin right off his neck.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

The problem is that LSD is embarrassed that she was duped (not too hard) and she is making empty accusations to hide her own lack of intelligence. LSD, you're stupid. You were stupid when you flip-flopped on the Terri Schiavo issue, you're stupid now, you'll be stupid next week, next year, and next decade. Yelling at me will not change this. Unfortunately native intelligence cannot really be created, it can be developed, but in its clear absence it simply cannot be created from nothing.

I've actually received thank you notes from people who were upset about Coffee's “out hump, out pump, and just plain PT” attitude, as well as the death threats. Outing him as a pathetic wannabe, with acknowledgements of this fact from some rather important posters here, was my pleasure.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Pumplehoober wrote:The problem is that LSD is embarrassed that she was duped (not too hard) and she is making empty accusations to hide her own lack of intelligence. LSD, you're stupid. You were stupid when you flip-flopped on the Terri Schiavo issue, you're stupid now, you'll be stupid next week, next year, and next decade. Yelling at me will not change this. Unfortunately native intelligence cannot really be created, it can be developed, but in its clear absence it simply cannot be created from nothing.

All of us behave foolishly at times. I don't think that has anything to do with intelligence.

I've actually received thank you notes from people who were upset about Coffee's “out hump, out pump, and just plain PT” attitude, as well as the death threats. Outing him as a pathetic wannabe, with acknowledgements of this fact from some rather important posters here, was my pleasure.

I could hardly care less about someone's boasting--I judge them based on their contributions to the board. However, looking back I regret how we handled the death threats. We should not only not have tolerated it, but have attempted to get law-enforcement involved if possible. One shouldn't think that hiding behind a proxy provides absolute anonymity either.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Pumplehoober wrote:The problem is that LSD is embarrassed that she was duped (not too hard) and she is making empty accusations to hide her own lack of intelligence. LSD, you're stupid. You were stupid when you flip-flopped on the Terri Schiavo issue, you're stupid now, you'll be stupid next week, next year, and next decade. Yelling at me will not change this. Unfortunately native intelligence cannot really be created, it can be developed, but in its clear absence it simply cannot be created from nothing.

Well, Tradd, let's take a look at what Kevin has to say about YOU:

Kevin wrote:Geez...

Tradd failing to get along with another forum crowd. Imagine that.

Coffee, you have to understand that Tradd talks a lot about having the inside scoop but he really shows disdain for our military servicemen. One poster named Snekker on ZLMB, who was serving in the military, once commented on his job satisfaction. Tradd (pumplehoober) responded: "But isn't your job killing people?" (not a direct quotation)

I was also asked to go to the christianforums to verify a possible Tradd sighting. It took all of ten seconds to confirm Alabaster and Tradd were the same person. The usual indicators were there; slams against everyone in his vicinity for "lack of knowledge" the anti-American and anti-Christian rants while prasining Hizbollah for making cheese, blah blah blah. I was also informed that one of the posters there was a Marine serving in the middle-east at the time. He and Tradd argued online so Tradd decided to investigate him, and then ended up calling his commanding officer in an effort to get him in trouble for spending too much time on the internet talking about the war, or what not.

This is the kind of person you're dealing with here.

Kevin is certainly considered one of our more prominent posters, and he seems to think that you're a rather shady character, and has documentation to prove it.

Not to mention the fact that you also insulted, Jersey Girl, who, by the way, is also considered one of our prominent posters. Therefore, I'm really not that impressed with much of what you have to say.

But, hey, it's a free country, so knock yourself out.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

asbestosman wrote:All of us behave foolishly at times. I don't think that has anything to do with intelligence.

One instance, possibly. After a series of instances, a pattern emerges.

I could hardly care less about someone's boasting--I judge them based on their contributions to the board.

That is such a stupid thing to say. What did Coffee contribute? He lied about a fake son's fake death. He bullied people who were dim-witted enough to be bullied by a fraud. He contributed what you wanted to hear, but what he contributed was idiocy nonetheless.

However, looking back I regret how we handled the death threats. We should not only not have tolerated it, but have attempted to get law-enforcement involved if possible. One shouldn't think that hiding behind a proxy provides absolute anonymity either.

Again, why anyone took his stupidity seriously is beyond me. He can threaten all he likes, but it does not change his status as an impotent braggart whose death threats are as limp and lifeless as his boasting.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

liz3564 wrote:Well, Tradd, let's take a look at what Kevin has to say about YOU:

Kevin is as intelligent as LSD (not at all) and a proven liar (I can reference it) and racist. Referencing him is like referencing Coffee. Are you that slow that you would think this has any bearing?

Kevin is certainly considered one of our more prominent posters, and he seems to think that you're a rather shady character, and has documentation to prove it.

Documentation, where? Provide it.

Kevin's reasoning skills were as abysmal as everyone else here. You don't get it. I have no need of your acceptance or accolades. I don't care what you think. I know you were stupid, and it does not matter to me if you accept it or not. I do not need to lie like Kevin, seek ego stroking like Coffee, or rant and rave like LSD. I am comfortable enough in my opinions and myself that you, Kevin, LSD, and most especially Coffee, have no bearing on my life at all.

I can always point out that you were all stupid and fell for Coffee's stupidity because despite your continued criticisms of Mormons, your reasoning skills are as abysmal as those you seek to criticize. This is nothing less that a massive, ironic pit of hypocrisy.

Not to mention the fact that you also insulted, Jersey Girl, who, by the way, is also considered one of our prominent posters. Therefore, I'm really not that impressed with much of what you have to say.

Except I am the only person who was not duped into idiocy by Coffee. I am the only one who employed actual reasoning skills. I am the only one who saw through his bluster and lies with little effort. I am the only person who exhibited the most minute reasoning skills, especially from a group claiming to be critical thinkers.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

All of us behave foolishly at times. I don't think that has anything to do with intelligence.

While this is true, let's be clear that in this case, there is no reason to believe Jersey Girl behaved foolishly. Further, Pumble is just plain wrong, Jersey Girl is not stupid.

Accepting anonymous posters at face value where there's virtually no personal risk involved seems to me to be the rational thing to do. We all know that a given percentage of us are trolls, big deal. Oh no - we all just got suckered into believe a poster is female when he's really male (for instance).

but have attempted to get law-enforcement involved if possible

As far as getting LE involved, be sure that's what you really want and keep in mind priority number one for them (as is the entire legal system) is to cover their A. If there were significant reason to need legal intervention, I'd consult with lawyers first.

Finally, about Mr Coffee:

If Pumble is really all that confused about Coffee's boasting and tough talk, then he's never met a Marine. Every successful Marine I've met thinks he's the biggest bad ass on the planet and likely exaggerates and fabricates as needed to keep the good stories coming.

I'm not impressed by Pumble's debunking. There are some inconsistencies in Coffee's story yet that's all consistent with his story. If Coffee's broader claims are correct, I'd be more wary of a carefully crafted and polished narrative. Nothing so far Pumble has brought to the table convinces me that Coffee is not a war hero. Coffee should really, really, be careful about how far he takes the personal battles online. But I believe he's a marine who's seen combat and if it turns out I'm wrong on that, oh well. Scam of the century huh?

Coffee's motorcycle stories also make sense to me. There are a lot of YOUNG marines without any savings who put near that into Mustangs and sport bikes etc. where I live. I still think Coffee just needed to ditch the rev limiter on his 'Busa and the marginal gains he gets out of having 500+ horsepower aren't worth it but, haha, that's personal preferences..
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.