More Coffee lies...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

liz3564 wrote:Hang on! When did this happen?

Well, for one I mentioned it in the OP of this topic…

If you will remember, Mr. Coffee claimed his oldest son David died, which accounted for his death threats and general idiocy…

“Well, to get the big part of it out of the way, my son, David, died. He was 18 and was supposed to go to parris island this month to follow my footstepps as a Marine.”

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... e278#49455

but this happened here…

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... 897dbaf814
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

How has Admin responded to these? monkeys said that she did not report her concern regarding a threat made about her and her children. Coffee's threat on Bond was in full view and noted by admin.

And the response?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Pumplehoober wrote:Again the level of argumentation here is abysmal!!! You do not even seem to know the definition of public.

Surely you jest. A sage of your caliber most certainly realizes that while the word, public was important, it was not refering to the noun information, but rather the noun figure. It cannot be that you fail to see an important distinction between Mr. Coffee and movie stars, politicians, or Mormon leaders.

That's a stupid thing to say since the picture I linked to is the same picture he gave of himself here. Did you miss that? He posted the same picture in two places.

You're telling me that the link to the Bebo website with his picture is one he gave of himself here? That's the one I was referring to. You must be talking about gun pic. or something like that. I don't mind you reposting the gun pic. I do mind the bebo link. That is stalkerish even if that information is publicly available via Google. I probably have lots of information publicly available via a Google search or a maybe through a Photobucket link where I may have been careless with protecting myself. I would hate to have someone post that on a board. In fact if someone does figure things out, I'd prefer a PM warning me about the danger--instead of an outing on a public message board (that fact that I post on a public message board does not make me a public figure any more than the fact that I attended a public highschool does--what do you think baby oil is made from?).
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

abman
I do mind the bebo link. That is stalkerish even if that information is publicly available via Google.

Amen, Brother Abestos, Amen.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

asbestosman wrote:Surely you jest. A sage of your caliber most certainly realizes that while the word, public was important, it was not refering to the noun information, but rather the noun figure. It cannot be that you fail to see an important distinction between Mr. Coffee and movie stars, politicians, or Mormon leaders.

Again why are you making the argument that Coffee is NOT a public figure? Are you implying that the magnitude of publicity matters? It would seem that the main criteria for being a public figure would necessitate being a figure, and being in the public. You are applying an imaginary metric for the term based on the level of publicity, which is poor reasoning. If Coffee puts information about himself into a public forum, he is a public figure.

Likewise you are a public figure. Your public figure is Asbestosman. If your real name is John Doe, and you never provide that information publicly, then John Doe is not a public figure, but Asbestosman is and due to archiving, always will be. A figure does not have to be on CNN to qualify. Your imaginary metric is simply a pathetic attempt to hide shoddy reasoning.

Likewise if he willingly puts information into a public forum, that information is public, and as such using it is not stalking, unethical, or wrong in any way. Coffee WANTED people to know how tough and manly he was. The fact that he lied about it all does not change the public nature. He simply lied publicly.

You're telling me that the link to the Bebo website with his picture is one he gave of himself here? That's the one I was referring to. You must be talking about gun pic. or something like that. I don't mind you reposting the gun pic. I do mind the bebo link. That is stalkerish even if that information is publicly available via Google.

Why? The information is publicly available. When Coffee, in his teenager or tough-guy Marine pose, put information on the Internet and made it available to everyone he made it public. The fact that most people are too stupid to correlate information is not my problem.

Everything I referenced was publicly available. No passwords were required. No special restrictions were placed on the information at all. Why are you creating imaginary metrics?

Here is a random guy…

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/bio.html

I don't know him. I have never interacted with him. I do know he runs a website called news of the weird. All of this information is publicly available. I am not stalking him by posting his picture. He has made himself a public figure independent of how many people even know he exists.
_The Cigarette-Smoking Man
_Emeritus

Post by _The Cigarette-Smoking Man »

Jersey Girl wrote:Guy with the ciggie:

So, Jersey Girl. Were you any of the Z trolls?

No. I do think I know who they were but I will not say who I think they were publicly.

And why not? As you perfectly well know, you are a drama queen!

I'm sure they do. That statement appeared on the Itchy Blog. I am someone who caught what was going on and went in to try to help out a few folks whom I considered friends.

And you?

Being a drama queen is your favourite hobby, Jersey Girl, and it always will be. This theatre will go on, no doubt.
"The fiercest enemy is the man who has nothing left to lose."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

The Cigarette-Smoking Man wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Guy with the ciggie:

So, Jersey Girl. Were you any of the Z trolls?

No. I do think I know who they were but I will not say who I think they were publicly.

And why not? As you perfectly well know, you are a drama queen!

I'm sure they do. That statement appeared on the Itchy Blog. I am someone who caught what was going on and went in to try to help out a few folks whom I considered friends.

And you?

Being a drama queen is your favourite hobby, Jersey Girl, and it always will be. This theatre will go on, no doubt.

It will go on so long as folks like you keep bringing it up. As for drama queens, it's not me running blogs and splitting off into multiple sock puppets. Poor imitation, by the way.

Jersey Girl
Last edited by Google Feedfetcher on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Even more lies...

Post by _Pumplehoober »

I just noticed that Coffee contradicted himself again. In this thread where he discusses his fake son's death…

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... e278#49455

Can anyone tell what it is?
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

well... the dates are wrong. If his son is 18 and was born when Coffee was in Somalia that would mean marines were in Somalia 1989. Marines went into Somalia in 1992.

If his son was born in 1992 that would make his son 15. I'm sure there are others. I just don't care. He lied. He lied a lot.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

barrelomonkeys wrote:well... the dates are wrong. If his son is 18 and was born when Coffee was in Somalia that would mean marines were in Somalia 1989. Marines went into Somalia in 1992.

If his son was born in 1992 that would make his son 15. I'm sure there are others. I just don't care. He lied. He lied a lot.

That is what I noticed, but also Coffee claims that he was a Senior in High School in December 1988, which means he could not have gotten through both his last semester of High School and Marine Corps in-processing and Basic Training and follow on training in time to be shipped anywhere in early 1989 when his fake son was born.

Not only do the dates not add up for the Somalia conflict, the dates with respect to his personal history are inaccurate as well.