More Coffee lies...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:How has Admin responded to these? monkeys said that she did not report her concern regarding a threat made about her and her children. Coffee's threat on Bond was in full view and noted by admin.

And the response?

I was scouring the thread to get the full story when I came across a sincere apology by Mr. Coffee to Bond...James Bond. Since the threat had abated, I thought it was fine to drop the issue on my end unless Bond wished to take it further (if memory serves).

Bond seemed to be okay with it as well, so I let it drop.

If Mr. Coffee hadn't apologized, it would've been time to take it to the next level. But since he had, it wasn't.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Jersey Girl wrote:Infact, Scratch precipitated the Z trolls/Itchy.

You know, Jersey, I am really getting quite tired of your crap. You began, way back when, by applauding the blog, telling me how much you liked it, how funny you thought it was, etc. Now you have come around to trying to pin the entire Itchy debacle on me?

The Z trolls and Itchy were a direct response to Scratch.

Bull. The trolls clearly had it in for Shades, Harmony, MDB in general, and me. In case you don't remember, private information on *me* was placed on the Itchy blog as well.

As I recall, it was I who alerted Scratch to the complaints and I don't recall that he acted immediately. I'll address his "graciousness" in a few moments.

Give me a break. You did a post asking me for my "comments." You said nothing about deleting the blog (which you now appear to be advocating), or deleting names, or anything else. I suspect that your whole act these past several weeks are just you trying to cover your own butt. Here is the "alert" you're referring to, from 4 Nov. 2006:

Jersey Girl wrote:Mister Scratch,

ZLMB was recently hit with an influx of "new" posters protesting your blog material. According to them it is wrong for you to post the real names of certain posters in your blog.

Your comments?

Jersey Girl

Shortly after that, I took down Pahoran and juliann's names. You can see that in my post below on the same thread. You posted at 12:41 a.m. on a Sunday night, and at 1:21 p.m., that same Sunday, I altered the blog. Who is it that's guilty of distorting the fact, Jersey?

Now back to the gracious Scratch. The last contact that I myself had with Scratch was him alternately grilling me to name the Z trolls and accusing me of being one of them in the chat room here. Essentially "threatening" to out ME as one of them

I don't know so much that you *were* one of them, but there's no question that you fed them IP information. I have verifiable proof that you did that. You are trying to paint yourself as this great "warrior" who took on the trolls, but in reality, you were abetting them somehow.

Edited to add: Let me back up a minute. I may have misread the post. Here is a posting from ZLMB:

ZLMB Moderator wrote:First off, IPs don't prove anything more than probability. LSD shared IPs with many of the "sockpuppets". Should she be on the list of suspects we publish then?

I take the word "shared" to mean either A) your IP matched that of the trolls, or B) that you had "shared" or "passed along" private information to them. You have been damned in either case, Jersey. You were in on all of this somehow. (It is further interesting that the Mod says you "shared IPs"---as in more than one. How many sockpuppets do you have, Jersey?) Of further interest on this note is a posting from Z-mod Cal, who announces to the board that you were pressuring the mods to reveal IP information!

in an attempt to coerce me into naming the Z trolls and when told that it would likely only lead to more of the same sort of problems,

This is pretty dumb logic, in my opinion. If the Z trolls were "outed," why would they engage in further bad behavior? That makes zero sense whatsoever. If anything, "outing" them would dissuade others from engaging in that stuff. Again: it seems you are trying to cover your butt, Jersey.

asking me if *I* were making threats and why was I "protecting" them!

You still are protecting them. You will have to name them to prove otherwise.

Prior to that, Scratch had been slithering in and out of PM's and the chatroom to forward the theory that I was another poster on this board and questioning others as to whether or not I could have been either the Z trolls, Itchy or "Mrs Robbins" who posted on this board.

You and Mrs. Robbins are the only ones who have really attacked the blog, Jersey. Further, given your apparent agenda to pin Itchy on me, I really have to wonder.....

So, don't tell me about the "gracious" Scratch, Doc.

So long as you sanction and/or justify the kind of things that Stalker is doing, your board will contain a "creep factor" that will drive people away from here. It is a form of censorship via intimidation where people are afraid to openly speak their mind for fear of retribution.

See? This is really what it's all about, isn't it? You want to control the board. You want to squeeze people, and force them to do as you please. You have an overwhelming penchant for dismissing all kinds of different posts, and for trying absolutely, in totalitarian fashion, control the flow of conversation, and the exchange of information. Rather than just taking a hike (since, you know, the board is so "creepy"), you berate Shades, myself, and numerous other posters, apparently in an effort to shape the board according to your own design. I have to ask, Jersey: if the board sucks so bad, why continue to hang around?

I guess the bottomline is that I have now discovered the reason why you have been berating me as of late, accusing me of slinging dirt, etc. You probably knew that if I went digging into this whole affair that I would learn that your hands were dirty. Pretty despicable, Jersey. Pretty low.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Uh Scratch? You're a lousy detective. In the post that you transferred (without a link, date and time stamps) that was Cal trying to implicate that I was one of the trolls. In other words, that I had the same IP addresses as some of the trolls. Check your dates and time stamps and try again.

In PM's she stated (and I've posted about this on this board about a moderator lying about me) that the trolls all had different IP addresses. Then she posted her response to my inquiry on Z...you can see where I challenged it and her for lack of response to the troll infestation. You need to follow the dates and time stamps if you're gonna sleuth with any success and give it more than a half assed effort you know, as if it were people you cared about being attacked instead of pawns in your slippery cloak and dagger delusions. There are no dirty hands here, dear, and I "fed" no IP addresses to anyone.

I guess the bottomline is that I have now discovered the reason why you have been berating me as of late, accusing me of slinging dirt, etc. You probably knew that if I went digging into this whole affair that I would learn that your hands were dirty

Really? Then why, when you were grilling me in the chatroom, did I repeatedly tell you to go find out yourself?

As to the "you'll have to" remark with regards to naming trolls, you can shove it.

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

Is it so hard to figure out who the trolls were?
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:Uh Scratch? You're a lousy detective. In the post that you transferred (without a link, date and time stamps) that was Cal trying to implicate that I was one of the trolls. In other words, that I had the same IP addresses as some of the trolls. Check your dates and time stamps and try again.

There's no need, Jersey. Checking the dates and time stamps means nothing. Or does it? Would you care to enlighten me? Or is this yet another of your sick little games?

In PM's she stated (and I've posted about this on this board about a moderator lying about me) that the trolls all had different IP addresses.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up a minute. Is this the same Jersey Girl who was going nuts about "posting private stuff"? And now you are complaining that Cal outed your crap? You can go on fooling your various friends, but I have seen too much evidence which implicates you.

Then she posted her response to my inquiry on Z...you can see where I challenged it and her for lack of response to the troll infestation.

Yes, I saw that, along with the very creepy statement that you had been plying her for information about which state people's IPs were originating from! Jeez louise, Jersey. It is quite unbelievable that you would lay into Pumple for being a "stalker."

You need to follow the dates and time stamps if you're gonna sleuth with any success

Why? How is this in any way relevant? This is like your nonsensical PMs to me where you tried to send me on a wild goose chase searching terms on the MAD search engine. You are so full of crap your breath stinks.

and give it more than a half assed effort you know, as if it were people you cared about being attacked instead of pawns in your slippery cloak and dagger delusions. There are no dirty hands here, dear, and I "fed" no IP addresses to anyone.

Your hands are dirty, Jersey Girl. You have really, really screwed up big-time on this one. Either you were one of the trolls (go ahead and demonstrate where you exonerated yourself; I'd be just delighted to see that!), or you were leaking information.

I guess the bottomline is that I have now discovered the reason why you have been berating me as of late, accusing me of slinging dirt, etc. You probably knew that if I went digging into this whole affair that I would learn that your hands were dirty

Really? Then why, when you were grilling me in the chatroom, did I repeatedly tell you to go find out yourself?

You have been playing games, and trying to cast doubt on all of this pretty much since I announced that I would be looking into the ZLMB archives.

As to the "you'll have to" remark with regards to naming trolls, you can shove it.

Jersey Girl

And you implicate yourself once again.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I want to make a correction to the statement regarding Cal, because I can't prove what I said about her lying is true. When Cal stated that I shared IP addresses with she was either

1. Intentionally lying to make it appear that I was one of the trolls
2. Forgot what she'd seen in the IP addresses

And Scratch, how many times have I told you to go find out who the Z trolls were on this board and in the chat room? If you're too lazy to do a decent and thorough job, I can't help you there. No one sent you on a "wild goose chase", I told you the method I used. If you don't have the patience to use it, that's not my problem, it's yours so rant all you like, rant till your fingers fall off. Do not attempt to intimidate me into naming trolls on this board under the guise of helping "Shades, et al". I will never name them for the simple reasons that what I collected are evidences, not conclusive proof, and I have no wish to see this dredged up over and over again. The people who were being attacked on Z are people with whom I have long standing relationships (and likewise some of those you slithered up to, to pump for information) and one of them had no voice on that board. I have no interest to see their information possibly posted again on this board, they are glad that the situation has passed and so am I.

If it's important to you, find out yourself, do with it what you will and leave me the hell out of your sick and obsessive delusions.
Chinese Proverb
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:I want to make a correction to the statement regarding Cal, because I can't prove what I said about her lying is true. When Cal stated that I shared IP addresses with she was either

1. Intentionally lying to make it appear that I was one of the trolls
2. Forgot what she'd seen in the IP addresses

Wow, considering all the dodging and evasiveness you've given me, this sounds *real* persuasive.

And Scratch, how many times have I told you to go find out who the Z trolls were on this board and in the chat room? If you're too lazy to do a decent and thorough job, I can't help you there. No one sent you on a "wild goose chase", I told you the method I used. If you don't have the patience to use it, that's not my problem, it's yours so rant all you like, rant till your fingers fall off.

I have applied your method. It is completely useless and worthless and it proves nothing. Or would you care to actually own up and name your suspects? No? Of course not. You'd rather protect them. You claim to have "tons of evidence," but you are full of crap. You are like the law enforcement official who says, "Oh, we have all sorts of evidence. But, we can't name a suspect, 'cause he might do it again!" Yeah. Very persuasive.

Do not attempt to intimidate me into naming trolls on this board under the guise of helping "Shades, et al". I will never name them for the simple reasons that what I collected are evidences, not conclusive proof, and I have no wish to see this dredged up over and over again.

See, the difference between me and you is that I was actually attacked on the Itchy blog. You weren't. You therefore have virtually no moral standing on this. The real reason you don't want this "dredged up" is because you were complicit in it somehow.

The people who were being attacked on Z are people with whom I have long standing relationships (and likewise some of those you slithered up to, to pump for information)

You're referring to Harmony. If you were really involved in the Itchy blog, then you threw her under the bus in order to advance your agenda of having my blog deleted.

and one of them had no voice on that board.

*I* had no voice on that board!

[/ I have no interest to see their information possibly posted again on this board

Why would it be posted again? The greatest deterrent would be to out the offenders! You are a sack of crap, Jersey. A real degenerate who is just trying to manipulate the board for your own pleasure. If you had any real morals, you would name the trolls. Instead, you continue to protect them. Your argument then you are "preventing Itchy from resurfacing" is complete bull.

they are glad that the situation has passed and so am I.

"they"? Again, you conveniently overlook the fact that *my* private information was posted, too.

If it's important to you, find out yourself, do with it what you will and leave me the hell out of your sick and obsessive delusions.

You are the sick one, Jersey. I feel sorry for the people who have been deluded into trusting you. You can still apologize, I guess, but I don't know how much good it would do.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

msnobody wrote:Is it so hard to figure out who the trolls were?

I don't think it's hard to figure out but again, you can only develop a theory. Unless you have access to IP addresses on 3 boards, you couldn't prove anything and even so, you'd only end up with a list of some matches and much of that would likely have been proxy servers and there again, it wouldn't constitute conclusive proof.

At the end of the day, the only people who know the identities of any of those people are the people themselves.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Scratch,

If you have issues with the Itchy Blog and Z trolls, then invest your own time in it. Stop slithering up to people who've known me for years because you're barking up the wrong trees. Other than that, rant away cupcake!
Chinese Proverb
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
msnobody wrote:Is it so hard to figure out who the trolls were?

I don't think it's hard to figure out but again, you can only develop a theory.

So...what? You don't know after all and have just been taunting me and the others who were attacked on the blog? Once again, I have to remind you that you have portrayed yourself as a kind of "warrior" against Mr. Itchy.... So why not name your suspects? You continue to try and berate me for "sitting on [my] ass", but it seems that I was wise to not venture over there, especially considering the fact that you were trying to shoehorn IP information out of Cal. (Plus, given her statement that you "shared" this information with the "sockpuppets," I am doubly glad.)

Unless you have access to IP addresses on 3 boards, you couldn't prove anything and even so, you'd only end up with a list of some matches and much of that would likely have been proxy servers and there again, it wouldn't constitute conclusive proof.

At the end of the day, the only people who know the identities of any of those people are the people themselves.

Ah, so now you don't know anything. How convenient is that? You were complicit. You were guilty. You will pay.