Thank God for Answered Nonprayers!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Love the t-shirt, Steuss! And your red chow. Cute dog.

Also, you were not fat! I'd much rather have a manly man than a skinny man any day. You look manly to me, not fat. Or substantial, lol! (Thanks, Sailgirl7!)

KA
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Re: Thank God for Answered Nonprayers!

Post by _sailgirl7 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Sailgirl,

"Substantial"

LMAO!

For that, you get a Steussy-snack (will be gone in t-minus two minutes):

Very cool! I love that look in the first pic! And very handsome too! You must spend a lot of time working out to have muscles like that! :-)

How do the girls restrain themselves?
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Post by _sailgirl7 »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Love the t-shirt, Steuss! And your red chow. Cute dog.

Also, you were not fat! I'd much rather have a manly man than a skinny man any day. You look manly to me, not fat. Or substantial, lol! (Thanks, Sailgirl7!)

KA

KA- I said the big guy in the box was the "substantial" one! The real Steuss is a manly man like you said.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

sailgirl7 wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:Love the t-shirt, Steuss! And your red chow. Cute dog.

KA

KA- I said the big guy in the box was the "substantial" one! The real Steuss is a manly man like you said.

Oh, I know. You hadn't even seen Steuss yet! The man in the box was, as you so charitably said, substantial. :)

KA
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

sailgirl7 wrote:Very cool! I love that look in the first pic! And very handsome too! You must spend a lot of time working out to have muscles like that! :-)

How do the girls restrain themselves?

The girls surprisingly (or not surprisingly) have magnificent restraint.

I, on the other hand, often take advantage of myself. I'm not weird about though. I don't tie myself up first or anything like that...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Post by _sailgirl7 »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Oh, I know. You hadn't even seen Steuss yet! The man in the box was, as you so charitably said, substantial. :)

KA

LOL-isn't it funny how hard it is to communicate like this! It would be much more fun in real life! :-)
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Post by _sailgirl7 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:

I, on the other hand, often take advantage of myself. I'm not weird about though. I don't tie myself up first or anything like that...

I don't believe you! ;-)
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

sailgirl7 wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:

I don't believe you! ;-)

Ok, I might tie myself up once in a while.

(by the way, that line about taking advantage...tying myself up... is taken from Tom Waits "Live at the Nighthawk" -- Good stuff).
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski