Skype? Interested in Speaking to Fellow MDB Posters?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.

Total votes: 0

_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Nephi, I too don't assume you're a bad parent because you're LDS. I would imagine that being a good parent, or a poor parent, has little to do with what Church you attend. :)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Nephi wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:SERIOUSLY! You're a Kentuckian....how bad could you be?

Bahahahah. For real though, in this state we take our College Basketball way more seriously than our religions...

Number of people in the state of Kentucky who have died because of religion: 0
Number of people in the state of Kentucky who have died because of College Basketball: 1,282

HEe HEE! Yeah.....that's the truth. LMAO!

Go BIG BLUE!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Nephi wrote:

Bahahahah. For real though, in this state we take our College Basketball way more seriously than our religions...

Number of people in the state of Kentucky who have died because of College Basketball: 1,282

Go BIG BLUE!

Don't say that too loud up there in Louisville. Liable to be #1,283.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Nephi wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:
Nephi wrote:

Go BIG BLUE!

Don't say that too loud up there in Louisville. Liable to be #1,283.

Highly unlikely. The first 1282 were UofL fans who I dispatched with the jawbone of an ass.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Hey everyone! I have a mic now!

:)

Going to bed now, though. To tired for any chat chat, lol.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Glad you got a microphone! :)
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

I'm sorry, but a recent local circuit court judge has ruled our talk last saturday a mis-call, and we must go through the whole process again. The judge says that we all can agree on a time again, but this must happen again without delay. So, I'm sorry, but we must find another time to meet... Who's good w/Saturday the 29th at the same time?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Nephi wrote:I'm sorry, but a recent local circuit court judge has ruled our talk last saturday a mis-call, and we must go through the whole process again. The judge says that we all can agree on a time again, but this must happen again without delay. So, I'm sorry, but we must find another time to meet... Who's good w/Saturday the 29th at the same time?

I can probably do that. 9/29 at 12 Eastern time or so?

(PS: LIZ AND ALWAYS THINKING ARE GOING TO SHOW UP>>>>I SWEAR!!)
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Nephi wrote:I'm sorry, but a recent local circuit court judge has ruled our talk last saturday a mis-call, and we must go through the whole process again. The judge says that we all can agree on a time again, but this must happen again without delay. So, I'm sorry, but we must find another time to meet... Who's good w/Saturday the 29th at the same time?

I'll be there, unless I can't be there...which would only be because dear hubby may want to go camping next weekend...

I want you all to hear my LOUD OBNOXIOUS VOICE!!!
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

Always Thinking wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

I'll be there, unless I can't be there...which would only be because dear hubby may want to go camping next weekend...

I want you all to hear my LOUD OBNOXIOUS VOICE!!!

If you go camping, bring a data capable cellphone so you can chat form the wilderness :P