Oklahoma Kicks Utah State's Butt

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Oklahoma Kicks Utah State's Butt

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

September 15, 2007 - OU beats USU 54-3!!

Boomer Sooner!!!

(OK - So USU sucks and beating them is not much to brag about, but still, OU rocks!)

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

You're talking football, right?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

UK 40
UL 34

GO CATZ!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Dr. Shades wrote:You're talking football, right?

Of course! I don't care for any football, really, other than my Sooners, but even with them, I can miss some of their games and not think twice about it. But I do root for OU and enjoy their success. :)

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Of course! I don't care for any football, really, other than my Sooners, . . .

The "Sooners?" Is that a college team? If so, which college, and what does a Sooners mascot look like?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Yes, Dr. Shades, it's the team of Oklahoma University.

The Sooners are named after people (cheats) who illegally entered Oklahoma before the official start of the land run, sooner than everyone else, and staked their claims early.

KA
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

My best friend's brother plays offensive line for Utah State. He's getting depressed.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Oklahoma (KA's team) lost today.

Kentucky (Bond's team) won today.

Evil laughing ensued.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

In order to get my daughter to watch the Utah - Utah State football game today, we made up a few cheers:

Gimme a U
Gimme a T
Gimme an AA H

(repeat).

Yay Utah!!!

She was able to make up her own dance routines.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

You mean you didn't brave the sleet, Moksha? My dad was proud of the hardcore fans that did: he cited a woman in a wheelchair clad in a rain poncho. 'course he was warm and dry in the press box....
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."