I dreamed about someone here...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

I dreamed about someone here...

Post by _Always Thinking »

Who did I dream about?

...(drumroll please)..........................................................................................

BOND!

I was visiting him at his college. :P

And no, it wasn't a sex dream!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: I dreamed about someone here...

Post by _moksha »

Always Thinking wrote: BOND!

I was visiting him at his college. :P

And no, it wasn't a sex dream!

So this wasn't at Ball State University, eh?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I'd blush if I had any blood to spare.....

(I just gave blood....perverts)

So I was flunking a test or being run over by that girl in the wheelchair or what?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I'd blush if I had any blood to spare.....

(I just gave blood....perverts)

So I was flunking a test or being run over by that girl in the wheelchair or what?

You were just putting the moves on some hot asian chick. If she hadn't have woken up, the sex was next to come.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

gramps wrote:You were just putting the moves on some hot asian chick. If she hadn't have woken up, the sex was next to come.

Damnit.....I can't get laid in other people's dreams either. LOL
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
gramps wrote:You were just putting the moves on some hot asian chick. If she hadn't have woken up, the sex was next to come.

Well, you and I are in the same boat these days. First to actually succeed buys the other a beer when we reach the telestial kingdom. What do you think? Are you up for it?
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

gramps wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

Well, you and I are in the same boat these days. First to actually succeed buys the other a beer when we reach the telestial kingdom. What do you think? Are you up for it?

Aight. Although I must insist that it has to be with a woman (which cuts down all of your boytoy ploys) and she must be alive (which cuts down on my....um....nevermind).
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
gramps wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

Aight. Although I must insist that it has to be with a woman (which cuts down all of your boytoy ploys) and she must be alive (which cuts down on my....um....nevermind).

I think that is a fair deal. Ready, set, go.....first one to the finish line.....
Adrian Beverland
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...my consistent sex dreams about you aren't enough? I'm hurt!

;)

Edited to add---You always get laid in my dreams...but I'm always on top.

;)
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

Damnit... I know that dulci has sex dreams about me... anyone else (excluding PP)?