I dreamed about someone here...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Blixa wrote:If I had, I don't think he'd be mad...

It's isn't me is it? (I have to ask....I'm always the last to find out about things)

*gigglesnort*
Fidelity
Raindrops
The Call

“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting” -Jack Handy
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Blixa wrote:Mmmmmm..No, its not you. I'm pretty sure about that.

Dang...and I was so hopeful. Are you sure? I got a haircut the other day and a I've been wearing a leather jacket a lot lately...
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Ask yourself this: Am I currently in SLC? That should clear things up.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Blixa wrote:Ask yourself this: Am I currently in SLC? That should clear things up.

Is anyone really anywhere? ;)

(Alright I'm done BSing....I'm just going to assume you had a three way with Wade and his canoe:P)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

del
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
(Alright I'm done BSing....I'm just going to assume you had a three way with Wade and his canoe:P)

Oh Bond! That was entirely uncalled for...

by the way...good joke/anecdote Ludwig!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

There's a tear in my beer.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Uh, oh, I'm in trouble now. How long before I perish for breaking my Steussian convenants? Avenge the spilling of my blood, my friends, I go to my martyrdom like a lamb to the slaughter, blah, blah, blah...

Still, worth it!
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Blixa wrote:Uh, oh, I'm in trouble now. How long before I perish for breaking my Steussian convenants? Avenge the spilling of my blood, my friends, I go to my martyrdom like a lamb to the slaughter, blah, blah, blah...

Still, worth it!

The wrath shall be great. You shall suffer at the hands of me trying to woo you to the point where you won't have any more of these heretical slippity-slappity-doo-dahs.

There is only one Doctor thy Steuss, and he is a jealous Steuss.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Forgive me Doctor for I have sinned.

I've even been promised a patriarchal trifecta in which my lineage, my mileage and my cleavage will be revealed!
Last edited by Ahoody on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.