Post Your Jack-O-Lantern Pics Here

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post Your Jack-O-Lantern Pics Here

Post by _silentkid »

No cheating and using pictures of other people's pumpkins. Post pics of the pumpkins you carved this year for Halloween. I just finished mine tonight. I used one of those kits that comes with patterns. This is the first time I tried doing it this way. The unlit pumpkin looks pretty lame. But when you turn out the lights and put a candle in it....

_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Post Your Jack-O-Lantern Pics Here

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

That second pic was awesome....I'm not doing a pumpkin this year so I have no pics to post.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

We did this one a few years ago. I wish I had the other pumpkins we carved. This was the crappiest of them all:

_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

What great pumpkins, you guys!

Silentkid, you chose an excellent pumpkin to work with! When I pick pumpkins, I always look for a nice stem, and your pumpkin has the perfect stem.

I bought a dozen pumpkins the other day, and we've been too busy to carve even one! Who knows, maybe we'll get to it before Halloween. Even if we don't, they still look great on the porch next to the mums and corn stalks.

I love fall!

KA
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Post Your Jack-O-Lantern Pics Here

Post by _Jersey Girl »

silentkid wrote:No cheating and using pictures of other people's pumpkins. Post pics of the pumpkins you carved this year for Halloween. I just finished mine tonight. I used one of those kits that comes with patterns. This is the first time I tried doing it this way. The unlit pumpkin looks pretty lame. But when you turn out the lights and put a candle in it....

That's a remarkable work of art! All I can say is that you better get it inside before Wednesday or it'll likely be covered in snow.

;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Those are great!! Love 'em!
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Nephi, was that a pumpkin carving of E.T.?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

Dr. Shades wrote:Nephi, was that a pumpkin carving of E.T.?

I think it looks like a mummy.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

KA: I like pumpkins with cool stems. My mom actually picked that one out. It's tall, skinny shape made it a pain to clean out. I was up to my elbow in pumpin guts.

Jersey Girl: Our weather has been mild the last couple of days. I hope it stays that way for Halloween.

Nephi: Cool pumpkin.

Bond: You need to carve a pumpkin this year! It will lift your Halloween spirit. It will score you some hot chicks. Do the Bond logo...the walther ppk with the OO7 smoke coming out of the barrel.