I've been thinking it would be fun to start a hottie thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

While he is definitely not good looking in the traditional sense, Rhys Ifans is just so quirky and fun, that I can't help but adore him! He makes Knotting Hill SO worth watching!
Fidelity
Raindrops
The Call

“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting” -Jack Handy
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Blixa wrote:Omg Liz!!
You've got to see Extras...Ricky Gervais's post Office series (they carry it on HBO I think? or BBC America). Each episode features a "celebrity" that Ricky and other film "extras" have to interact with on set. The Orlando Bloom one is HILARIOUS---it plays with his repuation as a hottie and casts him as an insanely vain and pompous version of himself.

OMG. So good.

Hmm...I don't have HBO. I would love to see it! It sounds really funny!
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

OMH I just sooo I have to join in.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

My favorite celebrity in the whole world, Kira Soltanovich:

"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Re: OMH I just sooo I have to join in.

Post by _Yoda »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Image

YUM! I love him! He is soooo sexy! Good choice!

Here's another favorite hottie of mine:

_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Dr. Shades wrote:My favorite celebrity in the whole world, Kira Soltanovich:

You've been on about this for two years now, Shades. Get her damn email address and act on your erotic desires, which is all it is. I like fantasy threads like this. It means all the posters haven't found what they're looking for, and post their "fantasy mates", largely to escape reality. Human beings are full of romantic fantasies. It really is a wonder to behold, and says so much about "Mars" and "Venus".
We ain't ever gonna find the perfect mate, so learn to like the smell of your spouse's farts.

Anyway, good luck. Dreaming does no harm. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fBj2wsimvQ
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Some of those guys I don't find that nice but I guess it's just my age.

I find this guy hottish. I might get into trouble doing this. But I guess he can take it as a compliment and no more.

Just punched myself on the face...