skype friday around 11?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

skype friday around 11?

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

How about it folks? Tomorrow (Friday the 2nd) at 11 PM Eastern?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Re: skype friday around 11?

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:How about it folks? Tomorrow (Friday the 2nd) at 11 PM Eastern?

Sounds good to me!

:)
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

I'm in
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

I'll be there (and we are in Lexington today and tomorrow) :D
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

I'm always up for an early morning chat.

I'm in!
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I don't know if I'll be joining in before I return to Brooklyn next week, but shortly thereafter I'm sure I'll be skyping regularly...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Blixa wrote:I don't know if I'll be joining in before I return to Brooklyn next week, but shortly thereafter I'm sure I'll be skyping regularly...

Yea!
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Blixa wrote:I don't know if I'll be joining in before I return to Brooklyn next week, but shortly thereafter I'm sure I'll be skyping regularly...

I'll skype when Blixa does!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Look forward to talking to everyone (And monkeys.....I'm almost sorta kinda hurt that you won't chat till Blixa chats.)

Oh wait....it was just indigestion. We're cool.

;)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Look forward to talking to everyone (And monkeys.....I'm almost sorta kinda hurt that you won't chat till Blixa chats.)

Oh wait....it was just indigestion. We're cool.

;)

Take something for it.

Well I INTEND to have plans tonight. ;)