Nephi

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

I am not trying to keep myself from being here. I am trying to keep others from accessing my account after I leave... Does no one understand this?

And Nehor. I am sorry for what I said. I was just trying to get the account banned. I meant none of it.
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Nephi wrote:I am not trying to keep myself from being here. I am trying to keep others from accessing my account after I leave... Does no one understand this?

And Nehor. I am sorry for what I said. I was just trying to get the account banned. I meant none of it.

Nephi, do you know how your other account got hacked? Was it a brute force attack?

But, yeah, I get your point. I don't see the big deal locking an account at the users request.
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Zoidberg, is that your picture in your avatar? Gorgeous!

Bond, can you fix the size?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Zoidberg, is that your picture in your avatar? Gorgeous!

I wanna see Zoid!

(And no I can't fix avatar pics....that's Shades department.)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Hi Nehor, glad to see you back over here. I missed you. :)

I don't plan to stay long, just popped my head in when I saw a one-liner opportunity. Spending too much time here has historically turned me into an utter bastard....or worse....Belial.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

What I'm wondering is how come they haven't banned Nephi's account to Purgatory or beyond. I mean....seriously.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Zoidberg, is that your picture in your avatar? Gorgeous!

That's actually Franka Potente, but I think she looks most like me in this picture. So thanks, I guess:)

Is something still wrong with the size? Looks normal to me now. I initially linked to the image thinking it would resize, but it didn't. I think I've fixed it now. It should look about as big as Nephi's or Bond's.

If not, I guess I can delete it for now. Let me know how big it looks to you.
"reason and religion are friends and allies" - Mitt Romney
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Mod Note: Moved at request of Nephi.-Bond
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Nehor, whatever you do with that consenting sheep, remember to use woolite afterwards.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

if anyone would like to talk to me, maybe we can skype tonight? Lemme know, people...