Whom do you look like?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Silentkid, I think "CrackWhore" when I look at your avatar.

Here's that face recognition/celebrity look alike generator:

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tr ... nition.php

Okay, well it's sort of funny cause depending upon which pic you put in it comes up with different people. I got Penelope Cruz when I put in a picture of me with my tongue sticking out. ;P
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Silentkid, I think "CrackWhore" when I look at your avatar.

LOL! Is it the leather jacket or the 'stache or the combination of the two?
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
The Nehor wrote:I get told all the time that I look like Jeff Daniels....happened again last night.

I can see that. You do look a bit like him.

I really need to get a pic that's not 3 and a half years old. I look more like him now.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

moksha wrote:

How about Jennifer Jones?

Hahaha! Moksha how did you know? When my mother was a young girl she was the total spit of Jennifer Jones! I, too probably look like that a bit more now as well.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Gloria Grahame is actually a pretty good comparison. You have way better hair, though, and amazing eyes.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

*blush*
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I put my picture into that one thing that monkeys mentioned....and it said I looked most like Meg Ryan. Hmm...

Also for those who have seen pictures of beastie---she reminds me of Demi Moore from Ghost.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Apparently I'm a cross between Walter Mondale and Brendan Frasier.

At least according to Monkeys machine.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato