Whom do you look like?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Whom do you look like?

Post by _Runtu »

Almost everyone at some point in their lives is told they bear a resemblance to someone famous. Whom do they say you look like?

Me: Matthew Broderick (I'll take that as a good thing)
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

The people who have seen my picture will have to say who Bond looks like. I have no clue who I look like.

For those in the know I think I posted a picture of myself on my blog somewhere.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Bond, you just look like you. :D

People have told me before I look like famous people, and for the life of me I can't recall it! Sheesh.

Um. There's a thingy on the net where you can upload your picture. I uploaded a picture a few years ago and the top hit was Pamela Anderson look alike. Egad.

Then I did it a while ago and it came up with Kylie Minogue.

Uh, I just think I look like Monkeys. :)
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

Someone once said I look like Kevin Sussman:

_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Runtu, I've told you before who I supposedly look like, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was!

Was it Xena's sidekick? I can't remember her name. Some chick at last years exmo conference told me I looked like her if I'm recalling the conversation correctly.

Hmmm...I'm gonna have to think about this one.

KA

PS - Someone once told me I looked like Renee Zellweiger. I don't see it.
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Runtu, I've told you before who I supposedly look like, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was!

Was it Xena's sidekick? I can't remember her name. Some chick at last years exmo conference told me I looked like her if I'm recalling the conversation correctly.

KA

Hey KA... On a side note, your current ava looks like one of those blurry myspace pics kids put up :P
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Nephi wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:Runtu, I've told you before who I supposedly look like, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was!

KA

Hey KA... On a side note, your current ava looks like one of those blurry myspace pics kids put up :P

Yeah, it's enlarged with my crappy photo software which makes it not so great. I cropped a group photo from Exmo Conference because I know the other folks in the photo don't want their pics up on the internet, but then I was so tiny in it, I had to enlarge it to make a decent sized avatar. I think I'll go back to the old one soon.

The tiny cropped pic is on my blog. If you look at it, you'll see why I cropped it even further and then had to enlarge my face, lol!

KA
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

I don't look like someone famous. Someone famous looks like me (I just don't know who).
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

That's easy. I look exactly like Denise Richards. That's why I always post pictures of her. Our pictures are interchangeable.

LOL
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

I get either Jodie Foster or Ellen Degeneres.

It'd be cool if I actually did look like Jodie Foster. I think people usually compare the jawline and sharp straight nose. But I don't think I'm as good-looking.

Don't ask me why I get compared to lesbians. . . I have no idea. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!).
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)