Whom do you look like?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

I look like Jesus H. Christ.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

How about Jennifer Jones?

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

I get told all the time that I look like Jeff Daniels....happened again last night.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Gloria Grahame is gorgeous. There is a resemblance.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

The Nehor wrote:I get told all the time that I look like Jeff Daniels....happened again last night.

I can see that. You do look a bit like him.

_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

skippy the dead wrote:I get either Jodie Foster or Ellen Degeneres.

It'd be cool if I actually did look like Jodie Foster. I think people usually compare the jawline and sharp straight nose. But I don't think I'm as good-looking.

Don't ask me why I get compared to lesbians. . . I have no idea. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!).

I think Jodie Foster is hot. When she's running about in Panic Room all sweaty and tough! Rawr!

_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

KA, Xena's sidekick was Gabrielle. No idea why I know this -cause I promise I never watched the show! I googled and her real name is Renée O'Connor.

_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Oh! I remember I've been told I look like Patricia Heaton. Who I'd never heard of before.

_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I guess I look like Norm MacDonald. When I taught at UVSC I would have at least two students a week come up to me after lecture and ask, "Do you know who you look like?" and I'd respond, "No, who...Norm MacDonald?" I get it all the time, hence my avatar. Norm as Burt Reynolds as me.