Meet PERFUME, our official Japanese Electro-pop group!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: A *MAJOR* CHANGE AT MORMONDISCUSSIONS FOR 2017—please re

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:Sounds better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KmB-QqDGWA

Uh, EVERYTHING sounds better than that abomination against nature.

But I also wonder how this constitutes a major change at MDB.

What could possibly be a bigger change at MormonDiscussions than adopting a new official J-pop group?? The only thing I can think of would be changing moderatorial policies to align with MD&D's, or perhaps the closure of the board entirely.

In the context of folks like Ludwigm being criticized for being off-topic in this second tier of heaven, I begin to wonder if perhaps there is a slight amount of bias.

This is the only time I've done it in 10 years, and I served notice that it would be moved after 1 week. With ludwigm, it was every other post.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Polygamy-Porter wrote:Sounds better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KmB-QqDGWA

Uh, EVERYTHING sounds better than that abomination against nature.
Agreed! :lol:

But I also wonder how this constitutes a major change at MDB.
What could possibly be a bigger change at MormonDiscussions than adopting a new official J-pop group?? The only thing I can think of would be changing moderatorial policies to align with MD&D's, or perhaps the closure of the board entirely.

Nooooo!! :surprised: Where would I go to heckle fools like why me, Yahoo bot, ldsfaqs, and our newest town fool zerinus???
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

UPDATE:

I just discovered an actual music video for Handyman, where I only had a static image there before. The link has been updated.

But rather than have you search for it, here it is for your convenience:

1. Handyman _ Better A very hypnotic video! I was riveted.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Analytics
_Emeritus

Post by _Analytics »

Dr. Shades,

I've been searching the lone and dreary world for nearly two decades for three messengers from the Father to come and show me the true signs, thereby proving that I should join their religion. I think Perfume might be it. But my memory is fading--can you confirm that these are in fact the signs we learned in the temple?

It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I think Perfume might be it. But my memory is fading--can you confirm that these are in fact the signs we learned in the temple?

Yes and no. Those aren't the signs that newlyweds and missionaries learn during the standard endowment, but they are the signs one learns when one obtains the second anointing. . . along with these:

--Louis Midgley
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Dr. Shades wrote:UPDATE:

I just discovered an actual music video for Handyman, where I only had a static image there before. The link has been updated.

But rather than have you search for it, here it is for your convenience:

1. Handyman _ Better A very hypnotic video! I was riveted.

Since this video was posted on 12/21/16 it has been viewed over 2,332 times.

That is yuuuge.

507 times by Doc Shades :lol:
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Franktalk
_Emeritus

Re: A *MAJOR* CHANGE AT MORMONDISCUSSIONS.COM—please read!

Post by _Franktalk »

Nice music Dr Shades. I did notice that one of the songs was about chocolate. My favorite Japanese song about chocolate is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

I have this weird feeling that if Dr. Shades were a teenage girl in Japan he'd be into Ted Nugent, just to be perverse.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

--Louis Midgley
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Shades, you have certainly made a wise decsion

great interview segment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB8UPnETn5Q

new single
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pjtVUZNfWY
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent