The Ceeboo Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Re: The Ceeboo Thread

Post by _Ceeboo »

Good day, friend :smile:

Quasimodo wrote:I'm very happy we finally have a thread to discuss Ceeboo! There are so many questions that need to be answered.

Start asking!

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers or nothing (And yes, nothing does happen quite often) :razz:

What is his favorite ice cream?

Moose Tracks!

Is he yet another Darth sock puppet?

No! Ceeboo really exists!

Is he really the mastermind behind the Trilateral Commission?

Mastermind? No but I do know where to find Europe and Japan on a map.

Does Mrs. Ceeboo know he frequents here?

Yes, she sure does.

As a matter of fact, we have had some rather interesting marital discussions because of the threads found here (She still won't even consider allowing me to practice polygamy though) :cry:

I'm hoping to find answers to all these questions (especially the ice cream one) and many others.

Ask away, friend!

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hello Drifting :smile:
Drifting wrote:Everybody has a Ceeboo experience...I remember fondly that brief interlude we shared last summer...*sighs, wistfully*....

Was that you? :surprised:

Hey, sorry about the bloody nose thing, I can be a little clumsy at the worst times. :redface: (You're okay now, yes?)

Peace,
Ceeboo
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Quantum Ceeboo

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Is it possible to know the both speed AND position of Ceeboo, or does knowing the position of Ceeboo diminish the certainty of know the speed of Ceeboo and vice versa?
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Bret Ripley
_Emeritus

Re: Quantum Ceeboo

Post by _Bret Ripley »

MeDotOrg wrote:Is it possible to know the both speed AND position of Ceeboo, or does knowing the position of Ceeboo diminish the certainty of know the speed of Ceeboo and vice versa?
Followup question: does Ceeboo have a cat?
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Re: Quantum Ceeboo

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hey Bret :smile:

Bret Ripley wrote:Followup question: does Ceeboo have a cat?

No, but I do have 3 dogs (two Goldens and a mini English Bulldog)

Peace,
Ceeboo
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Ceeboo how did you get involved with Mormonism?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hey ajax :smile:

ajax18 wrote:Ceeboo how did you get involved with Mormonism?

Well, it all started a few years ago on CAF (A Catholic discussion board) when I met a guy who went by the name "BDawg". He was a devout LDS - BYU Prof. that I became rather friendly with. I found him to be extremely humble, very generous, kind, gentle, and just a really warm and decent human being. (Although I lost contact with him many moons ago, I would love to hear from him and see how he is doing)

Amyway, because of him, I started checking out this thing called Mormonism (It was surely a very foreign word to me at the time). As I began looking (Reading, LDS.Net, MDDB) I found Mormonism, and all that sorrounds it, to be completely fascinating on so many levels.

Probably worth noting that the reason I started this journey is very different from why I continue it. When I started, I was hoping to learn about the beliefs and claims of the LDS church. I also hoped to a get a Mormon perspective directly from Mormons (I am very thankful to countless Mormons, X-Mormons, and others who were generous and kind enough to engage and share with me along the way)
As for the reason I have chosen to stay? Simple really, I still enjoy it a lot, I consider many of these people friends, and I find the wit, knowledge, and humor that is available here to be exceptional.

As I tell my in real life family/friends, in my opinion the best things that you can find about Mormonism are the Mormons! :smile:

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Hey bud!
Ceeboo wrote:Boxers or nothing (And yes, nothing does happen quite often) :razz:

I would start calling you 'Commandoboo', but it doesn't really roll of the tongue, does it?

Ceeboo wrote:Moose Tracks!

I'm a little disappointed with this answer, Ceeboo. I've had Moose Tracks and it's OK, but every right thinking American knows that Strawberry Cheesecake is the best ice cream.

Ceeboo wrote:No! Ceeboo really exists!
I'm very pleased to hear this! I'm glad there is a real Ceeboo!

Ceeboo wrote:Mastermind? No but I do know where to find Europe and Japan on a map.

You're just being coy. I'm quite sure you ARE the mastermind. Say hi to Bill Clinton for me the next time you see him.

Ceeboo wrote:Yes, she sure does.
As a matter of fact, we have had some rather interesting marital discussions because of the threads found here (She still won't even consider allowing me to practice polygamy though) :cry:

Never mind Ceeboo. I firmly believe that polygamy for the husband is more a curse than a blessing. You have to add an additional bathroom for each additional wife. Eventually they bond as sisters and gang up on you.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Drifting
_Emeritus

Post by _Drifting »

It is a fact that Ceeboo and George Clooney have not ever been seen together, thus causing one to contemplate wether or not they are, in fact, one and the same...
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hey ya Quasi :smile:

Quasimodo wrote:
I'm a little disappointed with this answer, Ceeboo. I've had Moose Tracks and it's OK, but every right thinking American knows that Strawberry Cheesecake is the best ice cream.

Yes indeed, Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream is freaking fabulous! :smile:

Peace,
Ceeboo