The Ceeboo Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

The Ceeboo Thread

Post by _Res Ipsa »

It has been brought to my attention by parties that shall remain nameless that, through an extreme miscarriage of cosmic justice, there is no Ceeboo thread.

I have now remedied this travesty.

This is CEEBOO's thread.

Carry on. :mrgreen:
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Re: The Ceeboo Thread

Post by _Ceeboo »

Finally!

A thread topic that is really interesting, extremely valuable, and highly educational for the MDB community.

I would imagine that, in a mere few days, this thread ought to reach several pages in length.

Let's begin, shall we?

What would you like to know?

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

How did you choose the nickname Ceeboo? There must be a juicy story in there. Will you share?
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hello Brad
Brad Hudson wrote:How did you choose the nickname Ceeboo? There must be a juicy story in there. Will you share?

My gorgeous bride starting calling our baby boy C.J. - Ceeboo when he was very young (he is 11 now) and to this day that nickname has stuck!

Not very juicy, huh? (Sorry)

Peace,
Ceeboo
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

You once asked me if I had read any Ceeboo philosophy. Do you have any works on philosophical problems?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hello ajax

Welcome to my thread! :smile:
ajax18 wrote:You once asked me if I had read any Ceeboo philosophy. Do you have any works on philosophical problems?

Because you have asked, here is a profound bit of wisdom by the great Chinese teacher and philosopher, Confucius:

"Person who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly finger" (Confucius - 476 BCE)

Peace,
Ceeboo
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

I'll make sure to include that in my next sacrament meeting talk.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

I'm very happy we finally have a thread to discuss Ceeboo! There are so many questions that need to be answered.

Boxers or briefs?

What is his favorite ice cream?

Is he yet another Darth sock puppet?

Is he really the mastermind behind the Trilateral Commission?

Does Mrs. Ceeboo know he frequents here?

I'm hoping to find answers to all these questions (especially the ice cream one) and many others.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Quasimodo wrote:Is he really the mastermind behind the Trilateral Commission?

I hope this question does not undermine the current investigation by Strengthening the Membership Committee.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Drifting
_Emeritus

Post by _Drifting »

Everybody has a Ceeboo experience...I remember fondly that brief interlude we shared last summer...*sighs, wistfully*....
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator