Love

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Re: Love

Post by _ludwigm »

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

AWESOME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Peace,
Ceeboo
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

ludwigm wrote:Image

ah...I'll have to read through the Gutenberg site when I get a chance after the semester. I'm in the final push of grading and I'm still trying to track down the handful of students I haven't heard from since Sandy. I want to 1) find out if they are alive 2) find out if there is anything I can help them with materially---even just in terms of trying to connect them with different social service groups and 3) let them know how they can avoid failing this semester. Some will need to withdraw but the procedure for that has changed and I need to walk them through it.

December 21st can not come soon enough!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Changing »

Problems with auto-correct:
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Blixa wrote:Image

O.M.G.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

I think this one should not break the rules. It is absolutely gorgeous. No words.