Help Me Shop for BOOTS!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_just me
_Emeritus

Help Me Shop for BOOTS!

Post by _just me »

Okay. Lemme know what you think and feel free to post links. I have a thing for boots. I need a cowboy boot, knee high black dressy boots and brown riding boots. I do not like spikey high heel boots. Must be leather. Oh, and I have a rather narrow calf so side zippers work best if I have to have it taken in.

Cowboy boot

Riding

Oh damn...if these were leather!

I dunno, something like this...maybe...

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_just me
_Emeritus

Re: Help Me Shop for BOOTS!

Post by _just me »

Oh hello there...

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Only brown or black?

I like the riding boot.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

zeezrom wrote:Only brown or black?

I like the riding boot.

Yeah, I'm looking for staples. Feel free to post fun gaaaaawwwdy stuff, though!
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Pom pom boots!

These things are an engineering marvel.

Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_Morley
_Emeritus

Post by _Morley »

For what it's worth, cowboy boots on a woman are one of the hottest things on god's green earth.
_madeleine
_Emeritus

Post by _madeleine »

Being a Christian is not the result of an ethical choice or a lofty idea, but the encounter with an event, a person, which gives life a new horizon and a decisive direction -Pope Benedict XVI
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

madeleine wrote:Image

ooooh, prittty!
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

What exactly do you plan to use the boots for, Just Me?

The Holy Sacrament.
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

These boots are for wearing, zee.

Cowboy will mostly go with skirts and shorts. probably jeans, too.
Riding will mostly go with leggings, tight pants.
Black knee high will mostly go with dresses, skirts, tight pants.

Uh, yeah.