1920's outfits you like

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

1920's outfits you like

Post by _zeezrom »

I saw this today and love, love it. Clara's headpiece and her top. So beautiful. The woman in the right with that shawl and dress. Aw.

Clara Bow in Rough House Rosie
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_MCB
_Emeritus

Re: 1920's outfits you like

Post by _MCB »

I have a collection of ten doilies framed (doesn't include twins in the same frame). This one is identical to one of mine.

Image Here is another that resembles one of mine.

I wish I had the ambition to post my collection-- there are three that I might not be able to find anything like.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huckelberry said:
I see the order and harmony to be the very image of God which smiles upon us each morning as we awake.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm
_MCB
_Emeritus

Post by _MCB »

Here is a tatted one that is identical to another in my collection. But mine looks better.

OOH, my. I'm getting in the mood to raid my favorite antique store again.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huckelberry said:
I see the order and harmony to be the very image of God which smiles upon us each morning as we awake.

_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Great pic zee. Love the shoes. Love the hats. :mrgreen:
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_MCB
_Emeritus

Post by _MCB »

You just wait, just me. I will spam this board with pix of my actual collection. I have space on my walls for quite a few more!! :mrgreen:
Huckelberry said:

_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

MCB wrote:You just wait, just me. I will spam this board with pix of my actual collection. I have space on my walls for quite a few more!! :mrgreen:

I'm excited to see them all, MCB.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_MCB
_Emeritus

Post by _MCB »

I will have to re-activate my cell-phone album. Not quality pix, but better than nothing. I am eager to see what else they got out from their storage to replace those I bought on my last raid. I complained about their low prices, and they responded. :lol:
Huckelberry said:

_madeleine
_Emeritus

Post by _madeleine »

Beautiful doilies MCB. They remind me of my grandmother's house.
Being a Christian is not the result of an ethical choice or a lofty idea, but the encounter with an event, a person, which gives life a new horizon and a decisive direction -Pope Benedict XVI
_madeleine
_Emeritus

Post by _madeleine »

Amelia
Being a Christian is not the result of an ethical choice or a lofty idea, but the encounter with an event, a person, which gives life a new horizon and a decisive direction -Pope Benedict XVI
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

madeleine wrote:Image

Amelia

Speaking of wings...

The Holy Sacrament.