Meanwhile in Ajax' neighborhood

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Meanwhile in Ajax' neighborhood

Post by _Kevin Graham »

https://Twitter.com/Stop_Trump20/status ... 15776?s=20

White family attacks black guy on the sidewalk and then lets loose their pitt bull. While the dog is gnawing at him, the 300 lb white guy is pummeling him while a little white kid continues to jab him with a stick.

Jesus damned Christ, are we back in the early 50's again?
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Meanwhile in Ajax' neighborhood

Post by _Lemmie »

I’m so sick over this I can’t even speak. damned animals.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

hair fire extraordinaire, strikes again. Way to "Trump" some tragic situation. Forget the cobtext and just twit your life into a pocahontas apologetic oblivion. The worse part of this is that you could care less about the incident beyond the "politics" you hope to spin from it. 1950s indeed, as if you could even pretend to know about that decade. Good law, you're sick.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

subgenius wrote:hair fire extraordinaire, strikes again. Way to "Trump" some tragic situation. Forget the cobtext and just twit your life into a pocahontas apologetic oblivion. The worse part of this is that you could care less about the incident beyond the "politics" you hope to spin from it. 1950s indeed, as if you could even pretend to know about that decade. Good law, you're sick.

So, not a single comment about the OP. no surprise there.

Moving on.

That OP Twitter was horrifying.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:hair fire extraordinaire, strikes again. Way to "Trump" some tragic situation. Forget the cobtext and just twit your life into a pocahontas apologetic oblivion. The worse part of this is that you could care less about the incident beyond the "politics" you hope to spin from it. 1950s indeed, as if you could even pretend to know about that decade. Good law, you're sick.

Oh, is the context important here subs? Please provide the context which makes this OK.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Nothing like a little despondence to start your evening. WTF.

And I can't un-see it.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Well I saw my name but wasn't involved or privy to any information about this incident. What exactly was the motive for this altercation or does the fact that it is white on black violence automatically make it a Trump inspired hate crime?

Does this mean Obama was responsible for all black on white violence that occurred during his 8 years as president?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Subs and ajax want to know the context. They want to know what led to this happening, because in some contexts it is excusable to gang attack a walking black boy with a pit bull.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Kevin Graham wrote:Subs and ajax want to know the context. They want to know what led to this happening, because in some contexts it is excusable to gang attack a walking black boy with a pit bull.

Always passing judgment before you know any of the facts. Some things never change. "Hands up! Don't shoot!"
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Kevin Graham wrote:Subs and ajax want to know the context. They want to know what led to this happening, because in some contexts it is excusable to gang attack a walking black boy with a pit bull.
Is it your contention that the "black boy" was just walking down the street and received an unprovoked attack simply because of the color of his skin?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent