The DoubtingThomas dating / relationships MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Re: The single guy derailment

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:36 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:35 am

Okay, but derailing is not allowed, and please send Lemmie's "creepy" attacks to spirit prison.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:25 am

I admitted that Mormon Discussions is my punching bag. I do regret it, I am just trying to get it over with and clear my name.
Up to 4% of college students are 17 years old. If your son is in the wrong state tell him to be very careful, he should never date a college freshman just to be safe.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:03 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:35 am

Okay, but derailing is not allowed, and please send Lemmie's name calling and creepy attacks to spirit prison.

Lemmie derailed my other thread and all she wants is to bully me.
Up to 4% of college students are 17 years old. If your son is in the wrong state tell him to be very careful.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

I admitted that Mormon Discussions is my punching bag. I do regret it, I am just trying to get it over with and clear my name.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:12 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:

Up to 4% of college students are 17 years old. If your son is in the wrong state tell him to be very careful.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

Tell him not to date a college freshman. He doesn't want to get arrested if he happens to be in the wrong state.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Re: The DoubtingThomas dating / relationships MEGATHREAD

Or forget college. There are a lot of 17 year olds everywhere, and some lie about their age. I hope your son is not in the wrong state. Just imagine the cops arresting your son because a 17 year old said she was 20. Some cops are very aggressive and brutal.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:

Up to 4% of college students are 17 years old. If your son is in the wrong state tell him to be very careful, he should never date a college freshman just to be safe.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:15 am

Tell him not to date a college freshman. He doesn't want to get arrested if he happens to be in the wrong state.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 am

Or forget college. There are a lot of 17 year olds everywhere, and some lie about their age. I hope your son is not in the wrong state. Just imagine the cops arresting your son because a 17 year old said she was 20. Some cops are very aggressive and brutal.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:43 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

The cops could be brutal and bad things can happen before he has the chance to defend himself in court. It happens a lot.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:17 am

But please keep quoting me (not out of context please) because there are so many men that are arrested for dating a 17 year old because they happen to be in the wrong state.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am

Imagine your son getting arrested just for dating a 17 year old in college.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 am

Just imagine your son getting arrested because a college girl lied about her age. There are a lot of 17 year olds in college. Thankfully it is not a serious crime in many US states.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:55 am
The cops could be brutal and bad things can happen before he has the chance to defend himself in court. It happens a lot.
Is this why you post the way you do, DT? You seem to know quite a bit about this type of situation.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:06 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:

But please keep quoting me (not out of context please) because there are so many men that are arrested for dating a 17 year old because they happen to be in the wrong state.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

Just imagine your son getting arrested because a college girl lied about her age. There are a lot of 17 year olds in college. Thankfully it is not a serious crime in many US states.
DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Is this why you post the way you do, DT? You seem to know quite a bit about this type of situation.
You are crazy. There isn't anything wrong with my posts.

17 is okay in my state, but I am only interested in 18 years or older. But if a 17 year old college girl lies about her age (tells me she is 20 and shows me a fake ID) I should be okay for a date, but hopefully I am never in that unlikely situation.

But others in another state could get arrested. The military accepts 17 year olds, it shouldn't be a serious crime. But it doesn't mean I recommended it.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Imagine the cops shooting you before you can prove your innocence in court. Thankfully police shootings are rare.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 am
17 is legal in many US states as well as in Europe, Canada, and many other places. It is not automatically abusive or creepy, a 17 year old is not a child, but you are quoting me out of context like always, I said I am only interested in 18 years or older.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 am
It is not creepy. You are crazy.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 am
Imagine the cops shooting you before you can prove your innocence in court. Thankfully police shootings are rare.
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:24 am
You are crazy. There isn't anything wrong with my posts.

17 is okay in my state, but I am only interested in 18 years or older. But if a 17 year old college girl lies about her age (tells me she is 20 and shows me a fake ID) I should be okay for a date, but hopefully I am never in that unlikely situation.

But others in another state could get arrested. The military accepts 17 year olds, it shouldn't be a serious crime. But it doesn't mean I recommended it.
You’re the one who keeps bringing up this particular situation, DT, and explaining in detail what can happen. There must be a reason. Why exactly are you fixated on this scenario?
DoubtingThomas wrote:

Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.