Trump admits to all House charges

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Maxine Waters
_Emeritus

Trump admits to all House charges

Post by _Maxine Waters »

I've be working with Greta Thunberg to help save the island of Chunga Changa from the global warming crisis. Her Daddy just call me and vouch that Trump be for real confessing to threatening the Ukrainian president to withhold foreign aid if Hunter Biden not be investigated. He even made dat little girl cry. He ought to be impeached just for dat!

The Russian pranksters famous for tricking House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) into seeking nude pictures of President Donald Trump are claiming that they just got Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) — for a second time.

YouTubers Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, who go by the names Vovan and Lexus, recently called Waters’s office and, with the help of a female colleague, pretended to be teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg, TIME‘s “Person of the Year” for 2019, and her father, claiming to have a taped confession from Trump admitting to the exact charges in House Democrats’ articles of impeachment which passed in late December.

A woman who identifies herself as Congresswoman Waters tells “Greta”: “Of course, I know all about you. You have made quite a big, big, big thunder on this issue. I am really, really very proud of you and the work that you’re doing.”

The prank callers trick Waters into making a statement in defense of the environment of an imaginary island named “Chunga Changa.”

The call gets more farcical when “Greta” tells Waters that she met Trump at the United Nations, where he privately insulted her and confessed to threatening Ukraine’s president.
“He came over, he leaned towards me, and said softly, ‘Listen to me very carefully, little girl, you will never achieve your goals,'” “Greta” says.

“He said you will never achieve your goals? Oh my goodness!” Waters exclaims, stunned. “Greta” then says that she cried. “Oh my God did you cry?” Waters exclaims.

“Greta’s father” then claims to Waters that Trump told her that he did pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rivals: “He said to her, ‘You know, little girl, nobody believe you anyway, I will tell you the truth. I really pushed on Ukrainian president and you know that you will never achieve your goals like those congressional fools that accuse me.”
“Oh my God, he mentioned the Ukrainian president?” Waters exclaims.

Waters then presses them on what else Trump said. They told her that they got the conversation recorded and have evidence. Waters then asked if they would be in Washington, DC, anytime soon and if they could meet with her.
“Greta’s” father then offers for the young girl to testify if Waters needs it.

Waters responds, “Oh yes, I am absolutely still working — we are working very hard, we’re putting together the facts, and we’re going after him. We are going to try everything that we have to impeach him.”

“And if the public knew that he talked to Greta like that, he made her cry, and told her she would never achieve — this will go against him, too,” she adds.

“You bring it to me,” Waters says of the recording they claimed to have. “You tell me what day you can get there. And we’ll arrange to meet with you as quickly as we can.”

This is the second time the pranksters have purportedly tricked Waters. In February 2017, Vovan and Lexus posted a video where Vovan posed as the Prime Minister of Ukraine and discussed Russian sanctions with a woman who they identify as Waters.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... onfession/
“There were mothers who took this [Rodney King LA riots] as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes ... They are not crooks.”

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.
_Molok
_Emeritus

Re: Trump admits to all House charges

Post by _Molok »

Racist piece of trash.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Molok wrote:Racist piece of trash.

Are you referring to Ajax or Breitbart or both?
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Probably Ajax since he adopted an affectation meant to denigrate black folks.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Jesse Jackson Jr
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Jackson Jr »

Are you referring to Ajax or Breitbart or both?

Gunnar I'm a very big proponent of your position on the environment and global warming. As you know climate change, not Iran, is the biggest national security threat we face right now. I need you to step up and donate now. Can you pledge $50 a month to my campaign? Address all checks to the Illinois state penitentiary and hurry, the people of Chunga Changa are literally burning up due to global warming right now.
“It's not logical that we boast the most advanced and powerful internationally integrated economy in the world, then claim organizational incompetence and poverty when it comes to creating and funding a national health care system for all Americans.”
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Probably Ajax since he adopted an affectation meant to denigrate black folks.

- Doc

It's Ajax. This isn't hidden information. He's responded as Ajax under that alias.
_Maxine Waters
_Emeritus

Post by _Maxine Waters »

Molok wrote:Racist piece of trash.

Breitbart is racist. They think I'm biased because I'm still waiting for Greta to bring me the cell phone recording of Trump saying she would never succeed in banning automobiles from the general public in all developed nations. But I know the truth when I hear it. I'm probably the smartest congresswoman the Democrats have and we will deliver on our impeachment promises. Ultimately our policies will prevail. Look what we're doing for the homeless situation in California! Let's put the rest of the country in that same situation and really stick it to the working man on state income taxes. Maxine 2020!
“There were mothers who took this [Rodney King LA riots] as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes ... They are not crooks.”

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Poorly affecting a black accent while attempting to mock a black person, especially in the context of your lengthy racist posting history, is super-freaking racist Ajax.
_Maxine Waters
_Emeritus

Post by _Maxine Waters »

EAllusion wrote:Poorly affecting a black accent while attempting to mock a black person, especially in the context of your lengthy racist posting history, is super-freaking racist Ajax.

I'd like to thank you especially for helping to keep our cycle of multigenerational unwed teen motherhood, poverty, and government welfare dependence flourishing here in California and throughout the urban US. Without the white liberal elite like yourself this wouldn't have happened.

Make sure to get out the vote in 2020 so we can fundamentally transform this country from a working economy with a high labor participation rate back to a pick your check up in the mail welfare collecting economy.

_Kittens_and_Jesus
_Emeritus

Post by _Kittens_and_Jesus »

Maxine Waters wrote:
I'd like to thank you especially for helping to keep our cycle of multigenerational unwed teen motherhood, poverty, and government welfare dependence flourishing here in California and throughout the urban US. Without the white liberal elite like yourself this wouldn't have happened.

California is doing a lot better in teen pregnancy rates than the Bible Belt is. You're just so willfully uninformed. I wonder why you choose to be this way.

https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-development/reproductive-health-and-teen-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-and-childbearing/trends/index.html
As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. - O'Sensei