Shut the “F” Up, Hillary

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Shut the “F” Up, Hillary

Post by _Some Schmo »

The title of the thread is mainly what I wanted to say.

She's badmouthed Gabbard and now Bernie. WTF is she trying to do? Does she think she's helping the party?

Hillary saying nobody likes Bernie sounds like Trump-level projection, coming from her.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Shut the F*Celestial Kingdom Up, Hillary

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

She’s in the tank for Warren, no?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:She’s in the tank for Warren, no?

- Doc

I have no idea. What makes you think that?

ETA: I hadn't given this much thought, but I assume she'd endorse Biden.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Well. Understanding the Clintons as I do, from being political aware since ~1992, they take things very personal. So:

1) I can’t see her supporting the Mad Smoocher Biden because Obama beat her for the Dem nomination, and Biden got in on that sweet VP gig.

2) She crap all over Gabbard, but I’m not totally up on the reason why. Maybe something something Russians. I dunno.

3) She jumped Sanders crap because he was on track to beat her in 2016 until the DNC played “F” “F” games, AND he’s looking like a threat again, so I can see her trying to take him out again.

4) Warren is undefeated in political races, and something something grrrl power not-another-white-male #WW1984.

5) Steyer and Bloomberg are white billionaire Jews, and she called a campaign manger back in the day a ‘Jew Bastard’ because Bill didn’t get a Congressional win (I think that’s the gist, more or less). Plus, Huma is a sleeper agent and probably doesn’t like Jews, either.

6) Klobuchar won’t get the nom, anyway. Plus she might be Biden’s VP pick, so Hill can’t stand that.

7) Mayor Pete won’t get the nod.

So. Warren it is.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Shut the “F” Up, Hillary

Plus. Look at this picture:

They dress the same. Case closed.

- Doc

_Gray Ghost
_Emeritus

Re: Shut the “F” Up, Hillary

Post by _Gray Ghost »

Perfume on my Mind wrote:The title of the thread is mainly what I wanted to say.

She's badmouthed Gabbard and now Bernie. WTF is she trying to do? Does she think she's helping the party?

Hillary saying nobody likes Bernie sounds like Trump-level projection, coming from her.

Gabbard is a GOP tool, and Sanders isn't much better.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Shut the ____ Up, Hillary

Post by _moksha »

Doc, did you photoshop that picture? If yes, kudos on your technical skill.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:Doc, did you photoshop that picture? If yes, kudos on your technical skill.

Nah. I just googled Hillary Clinton and warren, picked one, and then linked it.

- Doc

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Nah. I just googled Hillary Clinton and warren, picked one, and then linked it.

- Doc

Pretty good except for the light sources and distance placement.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Plus, Huma is a sleeper agent and probably doesn’t like Jews, either.

Are you joking?

What's your evidence that she's a sleeper agent, and why do you think she married a Jew if she probably doesn't like them?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley