Ukraine Gate...Impeachment thread 2

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Ukraine Gate...Impeachment thread 2

Post by _Markk »

Honor,

I am starting a fresh thread. You wrote...

honorentheos wrote:Markk, wanna make a bet? If the Ukraine investigation into Biden turns up nothing more than Burisma hired Hunter Biden for typical reasons corps hire connected people to be on their boards but no actual monetary benefits.or overturned investigations resulted from it you need to get your nipple pierced and post a photo here. If Biden is formally charged with a crime by the Ukraine and they seek redress from the US I guess I'm up for a new bit of jewelry.

That said, you may want to learn a bit more about why the court in Ukraine agreed to investigate. You could start here:

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politi ... reloaded=1

I have read the whys Honor, when I first heard of this the other day. I have read Shokin's official (signed) complaint, have you?

What it shows is that there are two sides to the argument, as I have been stating . This lends to my position that there is enough evidence to warrant a investigation.

You will have to focus, my point is and has always been, which compliments the impeachment trial out come, " is whether or not there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation." I have asked that question here countless times. I have backed the question up with reason, yet it is ducked most every time.

Here is the complaint...

https://www.les-crises.fr/breaking-news ... oceedings/

Here is The full Shokin interview (see #4), along with a video series that show a different side of the story... which is 180 to the picture you are trying to portray (without any real back up).

Start with the short versions. I have watched them all to date, and are working on the long versions as time allows.

https://ukrainegate.information/

Please note, Shokin's prosecution record, in Summary part 1, at approximately 35 seconds. This, if true, contradicts the assertions that Shokin was a lazy prosecutor.

Also, note who Biden is hugging in the video picture? See summary video #3.

Take your time and listen to the videos.

Thanks
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Ukraine Gate...Impeachment thread 2

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote:If you have truly followed this...then what is my position, and what are my "opponents" position. Give me a brief "conclusion" of each. Just generalize he overall position of my "opponents." This will be interesting to say the least.

You need to do your own work.

The problem you have with whining that no one is 'answering your questions' is that your questions are only a delay tactic designed to stand in for your lack of facts.

To demonstrate: if I told you that I have a picture of Joe Biden personally handing an aid check (not how that works anyway, but let's run with it) into the hand of the Ukrainian president, I'm still going to ask you to give me any factoid or data nugget that demonstrates how Burisma received or profited from that check. But you won't provide that. You'll just throw another distraction and baseless allegation out into the conversation.

You have the same problem with the question of why Trump didn't ask the DoJ to investigate this supposed corruption - the same alleged corruption connection that you say required investigation, but that you claim Trump didn't need to investigate, and that you refuse to provide data or fact, to substantiate.

It's also why you can't tell me how you determine at what point that any particular level of pay to Hunter Biden, as a board member, moves his position from legitimate, to corrupt.

You won't dare to tackle these questions because it exposes that you have nothing here but unsupported accusations and partisan whining, fed to you by a book authored by a con man.

But, don't feel too bad about wasting your money on this book; the author has been doing this for years to a large number of folks in your voting cohort. Just move past that and answer the questions that I've asked above. After 30 pages of dodging, you've got to have something relevant to say about them.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Shokin claims are opposed by his own deputy, the anri-corruption organizations in the Ukraine, the US state department, and European allies. He is been hosted on Russian state television, English edition.

You are basing your position on the person accused of corruption making claims because Hunter Biden and his associate look suspicious to you.

You don't understand how evidence works. Talking with you is pointless. But I am interested in seeing you end up with a nipple piercing as punishment for wasting my time.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

I'll check back when it hits page 104 to see if you ever answered the questions.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Also, Markk, it's a bad sign when my phone's malware defense suggests I shouldn't open your link. Of course, it's probably Ukrainian agent provocateurs playing dirty to cover up the truth so this may just seem like more evidence to you that there is an equally valid other side to the one with all the known anti-corruption parties.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

honorentheos wrote:Also, Markk, it's a bad sign when my phone's malware defense suggests I shouldn't open your link. Of course, it's probably Ukrainian agent provocateurs playing dirty to cover up the truth so this may just seem like more evidence to you that there is an equally valid other side to the one with all the known anti-corruption parties.

Cool. Now, all of Mark's electronic devices can be tools of Russian disinformation as well as conservative disinformation ... although the two largely overlap anyway.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

honorentheos wrote:Shokin claims are opposed by his own deputy, the anri-corruption organizations in the Ukraine, the US state department, and European allies. He is been hosted on Russian state television, English edition.

You are basing your position on the person accused of corruption making claims because Hunter Biden and his associate look suspicious to you.

You don't understand how evidence works. Talking with you is pointless. But I am interested in seeing you end up with a nipple piercing as punishment for wasting my time.

LOL...DCP and the other mopologists used to tell me I don't know how evidence works, when they got beyond their talking points, when we debated Joseph Smith and "his ways."

But anyways, the first thing about understanding evidence is to first look at it, research it, and then evaluate it...which you obviously are not willing to do.

The site I linked is not a Russian site at all, it is perfectly safe, I have sent several hours on it. It is a popular French site. But here is the first four, of eight installments, on YouTube...the last four are said to be "coming soon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBQycscF08A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZSaB4eAP5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Z5-zuw7kE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUFHYhggPI

Honor wrote....You are basing your position on the person accused of corruption making claims because Hunter Biden and his associate look suspicious to you.

LOL...are you kidding me? I am basing my position on many things, of which I have only commented of a few so far. One very important thing is that Hunter was paid 83K a month by a corrupt Ukrainian Minister with deep Russian ties...who has since fled the country. As was his associate Devon Archer, who is known to have met with Joe at the White House when this was all getting started.

Honor, Hunter was a lawyer for a corrupt company/owner with deep Russian ties...yes that looks Tom Hayden suspicious on its own, even without injecting that Hunters father was VP in charge of handing out Billions to the Ukraine, and to also "root out corruption" there.

The videos are well documented, and you can certainly fact check them. My opinion is that there is more than enough evidence here to raise concern to a sitting President that is about to give them lots of Money.
Honor wrote...
Shokin claims are opposed by his own deputy, the anri-corruption organizations in the Ukraine, the US state department, and European allies.

Yes, and Ambassador Pyatt touches on this a bit in one of the episodes...give me a link to this.

Either way, if you watch the video there are others that disagree in the Ukrainian goverment...it is well documented, and easy to cross check.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Your source is a blogger known for conspiracy theories and relaying Kremlin propaganda.

And you damned suck it up like the goddamn rube you are. My Lord you’re dumb as crap.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

LOL...You are truly disturbed my friend.

Take a deep breath...did you watch the videos, which parts are true and which parts are fabrication? WE can certainly go item by item and see.

Take care
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Markk wrote:LOL...DCP and the other mopologists used to tell me I don't know how evidence works, when they got beyond their talking points, when we debated Joseph Smith and "his ways."But anyways, the first thing about understanding evidence is to first look at it, research it, and then evaluate it...which you obviously are not willing to do. The site I linked is not a Russian site at all, it is perfectly safe, I have sent several hours on it. It is a popular French site. But here is the first four, of eight installments, on YouTube...the last four are said to be "coming soon." LOL...are you kidding me? I am basing my position on many things, of which I have only commented of a few so far. One very important thing is that Hunter was paid 83K a month by a corrupt Ukrainian Minister with deep Russian ties...who has since fled the country. As was his associate Devon Archer, who is known to have met with Joe at the White House when this was all getting started. Honor, Hunter was a lawyer for a corrupt company/owner with deep Russian ties...yes that looks Tom Hayden suspicious on its own, even without injecting that Hunters father was VP in charge of handing out Billions to the Ukraine, and to also "root out corruption" there. The videos are well documented, and you can certainly fact check them. My opinion is that there is more than enough evidence here to raise concern to a sitting President that is about to give them lots of Money. Yes, and Ambassador Pyatt touches on this a bit in one of the episodes...give me a link to this. Either way, if you watch the video there are others that disagree in the Ukrainian goverment...itis well documented, and easy to cross check

All that text, and still not one actual piece of evidence of any Biden ‘corruption’.