The Philo Sofee art & talent MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

The Philo Sofee art & talent MEGATHREAD

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I am now cartooning again, and Trump is irresistible! If you will private mail me your email I can send you pdf's which work very well in emails. I have an email group of about 77 or so. None of them will get your email, I send them out to each person privately.

Send to drpepaw523@gmail.com
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Donald Trump Cartoons by Kerry Shirts

Post by _moksha »

Are you able to post a sample here?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I'm not sure how to. I know Shulem posts all kinds of pics, but I have never found out how to do so.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Philo Sofee wrote:I'm not sure how to. I know Shulem posts all kinds of pics, but I have never found out how to do so.

Upload them for free online here: https://imgbb.com/

Once uploaded, it will provide you with a link you can copy and paste here.

Or click on the Img button and then provide the link as such without the quotations:

"[img]myphoto20link[/img]"
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

THANK YOU Icarus. I shall try this.....

I tried it and the site won't let me on......ayiyi....
Dr CamNC4Me
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Post by _Xenophon »

Philo Sofee wrote:THANK YOU Icarus. I shall try this.....

imgur.com is the upload site that I use, I find that certain ISPs and firewalls don't like imgbb. You just need an account to create both public and private images that can be shared the same way. I like to run most of the images I post here through imgur because it is quite easy to scale them to allow for direct posting.
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Xenophon wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:THANK YOU Icarus. I shall try this.....

imgur.com is the upload site that I use, I find that certain ISPs and firewalls don't like imgbb. You just need an account to create both public and private images that can be shared the same way. I like to run most of the images I post here through imgur because it is quite easy to scale them to allow for direct posting.

Ah..... thank you I shall try that.
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

New Art on Imgur Dragon

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I hope this works. Here is one of my very first digital dragons I drew using Sketchbook.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xQw5awr
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

New art on Imgur Fantasy nightmare

Post by _Philo Sofee »

My Imgur post from my Sketchbook when I was playing around first learning to make digital at.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RyxcXVP
Dr CamNC4Me
_Bret Ripley
_Emeritus

Re: New Art on Imgur Dragon

Post by _Bret Ripley »

Nice!