BLM matters now

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: BLM matters now

Post by _ajax18 »

That's pure nonsense.
Tell me more about the white privilege this toddler is enjoying and what his friends at CNN are willing to say about it.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

You people all know ajax is chronically ignorant and stupid, right?

It's important to remember that so you can read what he says with the proper context. Nothing he writes is surprising when you know he's an ignorant moron/asshole.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Analytics
_Emeritus

Post by _Analytics »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 pm

Yet.
Agreed. But at least she and I agree on politics and religion. She was enraged by this photo as well. She pointed out how different it'd be if it were the other way around.
As soon as the cops saw this photo, they made it a priority to find the guy and arrest him. Now they are going to throw the book at him with felony charges (despite the fact that he didn't actually hurt the poor kid--his weight appears to be on his other knee).

When you say it would be different if "it were the other way around," are you claiming that they wound NOT throw the book at him if it were a white dude doing this to a black kid?

They are in fact throwing the book at him. You seem disgusted you can't lynch him.
It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

As soon as the cops saw this photo, they made it a priority to find the guy and arrest him. Now they are going to throw the book at him with felony charges (despite the fact that he didn't actually hurt the poor kid--his weight appears to be on his other knee).
So the justice system throwing the book at Isaiah Jackson is an example of systemic racism in your opinion?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Bret Ripley
_Emeritus

Post by _Bret Ripley »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:25 pm
Tell me more about the white privilege this toddler is enjoying
"I heard about this one guy who always leaves a 30% tip for his barista, therefore poverty is a figment of Gunnar's imagination."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Since Xanax won't answer my question I'll take a stab at answering my own question despite having to peck away on a phone in a hotel room on my zero day (oh the things I do for this forum):

The point of this thread is to demonstrate the disparate public reaction to Black on White crime versus White on Black crime. Xanax is basically showing the Jewish owned and directed mainstream media's apparent lack of interest in fomenting public outrage when Black's abuse, murder, rape, and otherwise wage terror on the White population through criminality. Blacks commit crimes against Whites at an outrageously disparate percentage vice the other way around, but it's not covered because the Jews want to tear down WASP systemic power while maintaining their own broad-based gatekeeping hegemony. In other words, it's all meant to keep the focus away from their own 5th columnist machinations.

I think I have that about right.

What Xanax is missing with regard to the BLM movement, despite it admittedly being ran by Marxists, is it's focused on the GOVERNMENT abusing minorities and poor people. Xanax posting a picture of a criminal act by a mulatto (is that term racist now?) simply underscores his motivations and misunderstandings with regard to the current cultural zeitgeist. The police, in fact, have become a sort of paramilitary force that needs to be reigned in, but he doesn't see that because he's probably good with their tactics.

- Doc
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Analytics
_Emeritus

Post by _Analytics »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:19 pm
So the justice system throwing the book at Isaiah Jackson is an example of systemic racism in your opinion?
Is the justice system preventing you from lynching him an example of reverse racism?
It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari