5 yo white boy murdered at point blank range

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: 5 yo white boy murdered at point blank range

Post by _Icarus »

subgenius wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:21 pm
Icarus wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:17 pm
Ajax, the Mom said this had nothing to do with race.

Do you believe her, or maybe you think she's part of the deep state.
So its possible for a person of one race to kill a person of another race and that act has "nothing to do with race"?
Ok, now revsist George Floyd and detail the evidence for how it has something to do with race....then let us all sit back and see the similarities between your position and Ajax's.
Again, most grown adults with a fully functioning brain have already understood what makes George Floyd different. Floyd's murder was a product of systemic racism and a trend that has seen black men disproportionately murdered by white cops for decades. You don't see white guys being arrested and the murdered even when they've committed worse crimes and their guilt of far more obvious.

Is there a systemic trend with 5 year old white kids being randomly executed by black men?

No, of course not. This was an anomaly at best, and we don't know anything about the motive as the police haven't produced a report. But racist morons like you and ajax will jump on this to create a false equivalence because derailing attention from actual systemic racism is just something Republicans/Racists need to do. It makes it more difficult for them to be racists when the entire country is aware of what's going on.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Icarus wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:26 pm
. Floyd's murder was a product of systemic racism and a trend that has seen black men disproportionately murdered by white cops for decades.
Um prove this claim, especially since al the cops involved were not white. And just cuz you travel in the slow lane, its not the stat that is in question, its that Floyd was a victim of systemic racism.

Ask an adult brain for help, we will wait.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Systemic racism has been proven time and time again, but you live in a bubble. Repeating it will just result in you running off as usual while posting more Twitter memes.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Oof.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sh ... k-n1237123

Here’s the Facebook post that led to his firing:

https://m.Facebook.com/permalink.php?st ... &source=48

So, is Xanax going to defend Rome Smith’s “1A” rights and lobby for him to get his job back?

- Doc
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Icarus wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:43 am
Systemic racism has been proven time and time again, but you live in a bubble. Repeating it will just result in you running off as usual while posting more Twitter memes.
Ok, so you can't prove that Floyd was a victim of systemic racism.
Shocking.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent