EA

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

EA

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Okay so I can't take this any more. Where are you? You sick or dead? Taking a break or what is going on with you, man? I know we all take breaks but you haven't posted for over a month.

Where the heck are you? I hope nothing horrible has befallen you or a loved one. If you are sick or dead, please let someone know. You know it drives someone like me entirely insane. I notice stuff like that.

:eek:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: EAllusion

Post by _Jersey Girl »

This isn't funny any more. Where the hell are you?
Chinese Proverb
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

¿Dónde está EAllusion?
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Brackite wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:18 pm
¿Dónde está EAllusion?
I know, right? We all take breaks here (get busy with in real life, go on a trip, just take a break) but you know he's a moderator and I don't see him ditching without notice. His last post was 15 Jul.

Not liking this. Not liking this at all.
Chinese Proverb
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Brackite wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:18 pm
¿Dónde está EAllusion?
Ja! Hvor er EAllusion? I miss him too!
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Gunnar I don't like this. Let me tell you why. I don't know if you noticed on our old board what started as a trickle of posters leaving until it turned into a mass exodus. Probably because some posters were so nasty to each other--I had no part in that, I swear. I'm lying through my teeth-- and Jenny Jo sent me an email and invited me to ZLMB, right? I didn't know anything about it at all. I posted about it and Craig said the apologists would have me for breakfast--well, that didn't happen.

Anyway, EA and Shades were there and many of the posters who post here on MDB were there. Anyway, my point (I'm taking the long road home here) is that I've been accustomed to "seeing" EA around for probably 15 years now and while I don't really have anything in common with him at all, it really, really, bothers me that he's not here and hasn't been here for well over a month now. Almost 2 months. Why?

I pray nothing horrible has happened to him or a loved one. I just don't know what to think but I don't like this. Well, you know how I am...

What is going on? I don't know. With all the depressing stuff that is going on around us have we somehow lost one of our own? This is the downside of being part of an online community. Someone drops out of sight and we don't know what happened. Did they get disgusted? Bored? Did something terrible befall them?

I hope not.
Chinese Proverb
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

I miss your presence too EA. Like Jersey said, I don't have a lot in common with you that I know of, but have always thought of you as my pre-perma-saved (c) fellow poster. As messed up as we are, your online family misses you.
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.” Psalm 145:18-19 ESV
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

msnobody wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:56 am
I miss your presence too EAllusion. Like Jersey said, I don't have a lot in common with you that I know of, but have always thought of you as my pre-perma-saved (c) fellow poster. As messed up as we are, your online family misses you.
Right? I really can't recall a single time I've seen him do this for such a long stretch. I don't like this Weaps.
Chinese Proverb
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Could Temp Admin send him an email?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

moksha wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:15 am
Could Temp Admin send him an email?
Don't think so.
Chinese Proverb