Do the Hunter Biden Photos and or Footage Exist?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Do the Hunter Biden Photos and or Footage Exist?

Post by _Chap »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Still, liars like Trump don't always tell lies. It could be that we are faced with a choice between two corrupt candidates and that a liar like Guiliani has evidence against the liar Biden.
Oh, that is certainly a possibility that is not ruled out entirely by the one-sided allegations we have so far.

But absent some evidence more solid and cogent than what we have seen, I wouldn't let that possibility have much influence on how I cast my vote - if I had one in this election.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Rudy Giuliani used to be a pretty cool guy back in the 1990s and early 2000s. Now Giuliani is about as crazy and nutty as Alex Jones. Giuliani's daughter has recently come out in support of Biden/Harris.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics ... tv-vpx.cnn
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

The photos and videos are securely stored right next to Trump’s health care plan and Mitch McConnell’s heart.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Anyone stupid enough to care about these stories was already going to vote for Trump. The idea of an October surprise is to gain voters not already in your tank.

Anyone who thinks Trump is a brilliant politician and not a malcontent just voicing his inner baby 24/7 is fu-cking kidding themselves.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Nomomo wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:38 am
If they are not released before election, then no they do not.

It all appears to be a diabolical scheme cooked up by Rudy Giuliani and his Russian intelligence agent buddies. I believe they are counting on swaying votes to Trump from people who are stupid enough to take Rudy's and Alex Jones' word for it. If these photos truly existed and were genuine they would not be holding them back. This is all about saving Trump's ass.

Giuliani has footage/photos of Hunter Biden raping and torturing little girls? Ya gotta be a total frickin' moron to believe that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6anEBzin0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIWH76o6DG4
Oh he does, does he?

Two words: Pee Tape.

They better hope to hell that doesn't show up.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Still, liars like Trump don't always tell lies. It could be that we are faced with a choice between two corrupt candidates and that a liar like Guiliani has evidence against the liar Biden.
If he had evidence he would have released it. It's a common tactic with those who make claims they know they have no evidence for. You just always claim it exists but make excuses for why you haven't released it yet.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Besides himself being a deceiver, Guiliani has a fool for a client.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Seriously, dude, you must be fu-cking Russian.

Go back to your sh-ithole country.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:54 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:

Jesus, you are being a simpleton because your team is being attacked. I think you are smarter than that. So, do you really believe that any negatives about Hunter and Joe Biden come from Russia? Or do you follow along with the silly narrative because that is what the team is doing?

Why hasn't Biden denied the emails? Also, you know the Clinton emails provided by wikileaks were real. Yet, the team forces you to be a simpleton and believe that it must be the Russians in order to deflect. The intelligence professionals just came out and definitely said that maybe the Russians were involved. So with a definite maybe, what more do team players need?

Take a look, both parties have been selling you down the river for decades but there probably is some solace in belonging to a team. Ill give you that.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:45 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Jesus, you are being a simpleton because your team is being attacked. I think you are smarter than that. So, do you really believe that any negatives about Hunter and Joe Biden come from Russia? Or do you follow along with the silly narrative because that is what the team is doing?
Dude, our intelligence agencies reported this crap came from Russia. It's right out of the Russian propaganda machine.

It's not my team; I don't have a team, unless the teams you're talking about are the people who care about facts and those who don't.

Quit fu-cking repeating Russian propaganda. It's hard to imagine you're an American given the crap you repeat, unless you're as gullible as all the Trump sycophants.