January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rcna150298
Trump acknowledges he told Secret Service on Jan. 6 that he would 'like to go down' to the Capitol
Again.

I recall seeing a Twitter gif showing Trump lunging fwd while in the limo*, but can’t track it down now. Whatever the case may be, Trump has removed all doubt about his intent to take part in the insurrection.

- Doc

* there are Trump-apologists who claim the claim that Secret Service agent Ornato never said Trump lunged fwd to grab a steering wheel, cussed at agents, nor grabbed one of them about the shoulder area in order to get them to take him to the insurrection
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Vēritās »

I'm not sure why this is a big news story because he already stated in his pre-insurrectionist speech that he would lead them down to the Capitol. He didn't of course, but it seems to me this statement already established his intention to participate.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18