Just how stupid is Herschel?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Just how stupid is Herschel?

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:01 am
It just goes to show the danger of party politics over common sense. Would a republican corpse win in Utah? Democratic corpse in California?
Amen! End the duopoly.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Republicans Deploy The Buddy System To Save Herschel Walker

MACON, Ga. ― When Herschel Walker participates in nationally televised interviews, he’s often joined by one or two Republican senators who get as much ― and occasionally even more ― speaking time as the candidate who’s actually running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

Sometimes it seems like Walker can barely get a word in as loquacious GOP senators like Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Ted Cruz (Texas) and Rick Scott (Fla.) dominate the interview, which is almost always conducted by friendly hosts on Fox News, about the latest in the Georgia Senate race, which is facing a Tuesday runoff.

Since October, Walker has appeared on Fox News with help from a GOP senator at least four times. Both Graham and Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) appeared with Walker at a “town hall” hosted by Sean Hannity on Oct. 3. The joint appearances have continued during the runoff stage. Graham appeared alongside him on Nov. 11, and Cruz and Graham flanked him on Nov. 22.

The Hannity appearance demonstrates how the other senators can overshadow Walker. Hannity addressed the first question to Graham, who delivered a minute-long answer that mostly functioned as a pitch for conservative viewers to donate to Walker’s campaign. The second question, with a lengthy lead-up from Hannity, was aimed at Cruz. The Texan spoke for another minute. Hannity then spoke about the importance of Georgia’s Republican governor, Brian Kemp, backing Walker, and finally he asked Walker about its value.

Finally, after 5 minutes and 30 seconds, when he had done little more than nod, Walker spoke. “I view that endorsement as very important,” he said at the start of a 30-second answer. Hannity proceeded to direct the next question to Graham.
dfsdfsd.jpg
dfsdfsd.jpg (87.72 KiB) Viewed 310 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:39 pm
Republicans Deploy The Buddy System To Save Herschel Walker

MACON, Ga. ― When Herschel Walker participates in nationally televised interviews, he’s often joined by one or two Republican senators who get as much ― and occasionally even more ― speaking time as the candidate who’s actually running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

Sometimes it seems like Walker can barely get a word in as loquacious GOP senators like Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Ted Cruz (Texas) and Rick Scott (Fla.) dominate the interview, which is almost always conducted by friendly hosts on Fox News, about the latest in the Georgia Senate race, which is facing a Tuesday runoff.

Since October, Walker has appeared on Fox News with help from a GOP senator at least four times. Both Graham and Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) appeared with Walker at a “town hall” hosted by Sean Hannity on Oct. 3. The joint appearances have continued during the runoff stage. Graham appeared alongside him on Nov. 11, and Cruz and Graham flanked him on Nov. 22.

The Hannity appearance demonstrates how the other senators can overshadow Walker. Hannity addressed the first question to Graham, who delivered a minute-long answer that mostly functioned as a pitch for conservative viewers to donate to Walker’s campaign. The second question, with a lengthy lead-up from Hannity, was aimed at Cruz. The Texan spoke for another minute. Hannity then spoke about the importance of Georgia’s Republican governor, Brian Kemp, backing Walker, and finally he asked Walker about its value.

Finally, after 5 minutes and 30 seconds, when he had done little more than nod, Walker spoke. “I view that endorsement as very important,” he said at the start of a 30-second answer. Hannity proceeded to direct the next question to Graham.

dfsdfsd.jpg
I have very little doubt that most, if not all of the Republican pundits and politicians who appear with Walker trying to promote his election know full well how abysmally stupid and ill-informed he actually is. He is a moron whom they believe they can manipulate to rubber stamp any self-serving conservative policy or scam they wish to promote.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

318134209_6368211293196059_8241536378595255597_n.jpg
318134209_6368211293196059_8241536378595255597_n.jpg (63.17 KiB) Viewed 234 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18