Red Wave

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Red Wave

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Speaking of dummies who just say stuff, and because they just said stuff it becomes real to magatards:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/herschel-wal ... 06600.html
If we was ready for the green agenda, I'd raise my hand right now. But we're not ready right now. So don't let them fool you like this is a new agenda. This is not a new agenda … What we need to do is keep having those gas-guzzling cars, 'cause we got the good emissions under those cars. We're doing the best thing that we can.
It hurts my soul an electorate would send a man like that to the Senate. But, were not finished!
We in America have some of the cleanest air and cleanest water of anybody in the world … So what we are going to do is put, from the Green New Deal, millions, billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So all of the sudden China and India, they put nothing to clean that situation up. Since we don't control the air, our good air decides to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good airspace. Then, now, we got to clean that back up.
We live in the most technologically and geopolitically complicated era of humanity and half the voters in Georgia want to send this guy to the Senate to represent them. It’s … this … I mean … the short-sightedness …

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

The downside of democracy. People can and do vote for blithering idiots.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Tell me about it. These idiots are my neighbors.
sas.jpg
sas.jpg (118.68 KiB) Viewed 388 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

From NBC News:
The [Walker] campaign said it first noticed the problem Saturday when former President Donald Trump’s Save America sent out an email that asked prospective donors to “contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Georgia Runoff Fundraising Goal and increase your impact by 1200%”

But if donors didn’t see a link that said “click here for details or to edit allocation,” they wouldn’t have noticed that 90% of their contributions automatically went to Trump, with the remaining 10% going to Walker.
TFW your den of thieves political party is using you in your most desperate political moments to fleece your electorate for cash.

And this will move the needle for these people exactly zero degrees. -_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

and increase your impact by 1200%
There's no arguing with that math.

With Trump siphoning 90% of it, that's still a 120% impact increase.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Hawkeye wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 pm
There aren't that many MAGAtards. The welfare queens outnumbered and outvoted them. Until we get voter ID, Republicans will always have false hope only to lose as just enough mail in ballots arrive in the weeks following election day to put the Democrats over the finish line. Democracy is just three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner and nothing better.
No. You’re alleging that democracy is one wolf and three sheep, but that the wolf somehow stuffed the ballot box.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Hawkeye wrote:
The welfare queens outnumbered and outvoted them.
Four of the top five states with the highest welfare recipients per capita voted solidly Republican.

Incidentally, how much federal welfare money did Ron DeSantis eagerly take from Daddy Biden this term? Wouldn't that be something to find out that Florida is a federal welfare queen state, with Republican darling, Ron DeSantis sucking hard on the federal teat.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:54 pm
Hawkeye wrote:
The welfare queens outnumbered and outvoted them.
Four of the top five states with the highest welfare recipients per capita voted solidly Republican.

Incidentally, how much federal welfare money did Ron DeSantis eagerly take from Daddy Biden this term? Wouldn't that be something to find out that Florida is a federal welfare queen state, with Republican darling, Ron DeSantis sucking hard on the federal teat.

Good luck, man.

- Doc
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:01 pm
TFW your den of thieves political party is using you in your most desperate political moments to fleece your electorate for cash.
I read something like this and think to myself, "Well that's strange... where did my ability to sympathize go?" Thinking of his fans giving him money makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time. damned idiots. Can't be emphasized enough. Complete damned idiots.

I can't decide which is a bigger waste of money, paying tithing or political contributions to Trump. Hard call.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

WTI Crude Oil Price 11/7: $91.79
WTI Crude Oil Price 11/23: $77.44

Gas Price 11/7: $2.653
Gas Price 11/23: $2.436

It appears that ole sleepy Joe forgot to push the "Make gas prices skyrocket immediately after the midterms" button. Dementia has made him forget how to Democrat.