Political Prisoner Persecuted , Prosecuted, but not silenced

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Political Prisoner Persecuted , Prosecuted, but not silenced

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Here’s a tidy summary of Manafort’s Russian ties:

https://www.justsecurity.org/57863/paul ... collusion/

It could be extrapolated, if one is familiar with Manafort’s efforts in Ukraine on behalf of Putin, that he was helpful in laying the foundation of the multiple annexations of Ukrainian territory (and eventual Russian invasion). The blood on this man’s hands can never be washed off.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

One of Manafort's daughters is a Democrat. I wonder if she realizes what her Dad went through to keep Weissman from seizing her entire inheritance. I think Paul would have just let the DC court lynch him or spend life in solitary confinement before bearing false witness against himself as part of a plea deal to save a few assets for his family.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

honorentheos wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:18 pm
Huh. So what does this "Saturday's Shawshank Plan of Warrior Redemption, the Musical" have to do with answering the question regarding Manafort's activities being called, "a grave counterintelligence threat" by a bipartisan Senate intelligence committee?
I wish I could copy and paste it from the book for you. Establishment never Trumpers are not bipartisan. If you'te really interested oin the truth get Paul's book on audible. He didn't write it to make money. He just wanted to tell the truth now that he could do so without being gagged, bullied, or intimidated by Weissman and Betman Jackson.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:34 am
honorentheos wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:18 pm
Huh. So what does this "Saturday's Shawshank Plan of Warrior Redemption, the Musical" have to do with answering the question regarding Manafort's activities being called, "a grave counterintelligence threat" by a bipartisan Senate intelligence committee?
I wish I could copy and paste it from the book for you. Establishment never Trumpers are not bipartisan. If you'te really interested oin the truth get Paul's book on audible. He didn't write it to make money. He just wanted to tell the truth now that he could do so without being gagged, bullied, or intimidated by Weissman and Betman Jackson.
He wanted to tell the truth in a book rather than court? Huh.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:06 am
One of Manafort's daughters is a Democrat. I wonder if she realizes what her Dad went through to keep Weissman from seizing her entire inheritance. I think Paul would have just let the DC court lynch him or spend life in solitary confinement before bearing false witness against himself as part of a plea deal to save a few assets for his family.
It’s important that one’s fraudulently obtained assets can be passed on to one’s family, as doing so means that they’re no longer fraudulently obtained. It’s all good after that point.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:02 am
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:34 am

He wanted to tell the truth in a book rather than court? Huh.
That situation is more common tha you think. The rats in prison are people that cut deals by giving the prosecution the false narrative they demand in exchange for a lighter sentence or even immunity. It's why Gates bore false witness against Manafort. As I said Weissman is a great lawyer. The truth nor innocence will not protect you from him. Only falling in line with his and the MSMs political agenda can save you
Last edited by ajax18 on Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:02 pm
ajax18 wrote:
It’s important that one’s fraudulently obtained assets can be passed on to one’s family, as doing so means that they’re no longer fraudulently obtained. It’s all good after that point.
Did Paul's Democrat daughter reject any money from her Dad?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

canpakes wrote:
ajax18 wrote:

Maybe when the pendulum swings back the other way you'll be able to see the flaws in our justice system. I think these plea bargains and openly trying to "flip" witnesses results in way more fraud and injustice than you realize now. It should be illegal but it's not. Democrats do have a forever national majority but even that won't protect you from red states using the same unethical tactics you've green lighted against Republucans.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:46 pm
canpakes wrote:

He’s not dead yet. I’ll let you know what happens with the inheritance you mentioned, after Manafort dies.

Maybe when the pendulum swings back the other way you'll be able to see the flaws in our justice system. I think these plea bargains and openly trying to "flip" witnesses results in way more fraud and injustice than you realize now. It should be illegal but it's not. Democrats do have a forever national majority but even that won't protect you from red states using the same unethical tactics you've green lighted against Republucans.
Putting aside for a moment your claims that the entire Justice department is somehow controlled by ‘Democrats’ and rigged against ‘Republicans’, I specifically asked you earlier what you believe would be a proper sentence for Manafort, after having been convicted of five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account. I’m ready for your answer.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I've found, as a lifelong registered Republican, that the best way to keep the DOJ from targeting me is to not do anything illegal.