doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Shocking NEW study compares male virginity to wealth inequality. Researcher says the unequal distribution is a threa

Post by canpakes »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:20 pm
Yes, of course. Many of my democrat friends find it difficult to find peace.
If you stop flapping’ yer jaws at ‘em every so often, they’ll find some. : D
Some Schmo
God

Re: Shocking NEW study compares male virginity to wealth inequality. Researcher says the unequal distribution is a threa

Post by Some Schmo »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
I find this highly doubtful.

There's no way you have many friends.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Mitchell 1919
Nursery

Post by Mitchell 1919 »

Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:14 pm
Mitchell 1919 wrote:
I find this highly doubtful.

There's no way you have many friends.
Funny you of all people say that. Most of your post make me feel sad for you. I hope one day you can find peace. Hang in my friend!
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

I think we have the measure of M1919's intellect. No more needs to be said.

Back to the topic everybody, hey?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

ADL article wrote: —Incels are heterosexual men
The majority of online incels are lazy uneducated men with autism.
ADL article wrote: society for their lack of romantic success
Wouldn't you agree that Europeans and Mexicans are more approachable?

Society does share the blame to some degree. The guy in the video explains that society thinks that men who approach women are creeps, he's a progressive feminist. Society isn't friendly to men who are poor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn5zVGGJz4
the incel ideology is rooted in the belief that women have too much power in the sexual/romantic sphere and ruin incels’ lives by rejecting them
A lot of the things that incels claim are an exaggeration of the facts. The majority of men do eventually find a romantic partner, I found one in 2020.

Women aren't ruining the lives of men.
[They believe] women will always revert to hypergamy…
Not all women.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:06 pm

1. Do women today have ‘too much choice’ with regard to their ability to choose partners?
I am not sure what you mean by "too much choice", but I did say earlier, "Study concludes that the number of female partners is more unequally distributed among heterosexual men than the number of male partners is among heterosexual women"

canpakes wrote:
What should Democrats - or any other labeled group - do that would make dating life easier for the men that you’re referring to?
Be more friendly to heterosexual men who are poor.

Don't label a cold approach as creepy.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Mitchell 1919 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:21 pm

The delusional world that can be found in a progressive democrats head is what you find yourself complaining about my sex deprived friend.
Hey fat butt!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:38 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:17 am
—Incels are heterosexual men
The majority of online incels are lazy uneducated men with autism.
first, please be more careful with your quoting. I did not say the part you have in my quote box, I cited it from a source:
Incels, or “involuntary celibates,” are young, heterosexual men who blame women and society for their own inability to form romantic or sexual attachments...

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -celibates
Marcus wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:17 am
society for their lack of romantic success
again, I did not say that, please quote accurately, I quoted a source (the same one documented above) that said this:
—Incels are heterosexual men who blame women and society for their lack of romantic success.https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -celibates
DT wrote:Wouldn't you agree that Europeans and Mexicans are more approachable?
Your stereotyping problem is yours and yours alone.
DT wrote:
the incel ideology is rooted in the belief that women have too much power in the sexual/romantic sphere and ruin incels’ lives by rejecting them https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -celibates
A lot of the things that incels claim are an exaggeration of the facts.
if you'd like to dispute the research i quoted, please provide your own source. If the source is you, then thanks for sharing, i suppose... :roll:
DT wrote:
[They believe] women will always revert to hypergamy…https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... -celibates
Not all women.
glad to hear you've possibly moved slightly past your previous opinions...
doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:06 pm
The truth is, the majority of non-Mormons and non-Mexicans are hypergamous butwholes,
doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:31 pm
The majority of educated and attractive women are hypergamous.
Last edited by Marcus on Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:52 pm
canpakes wrote:

1. Do women today have ‘too much choice’ with regard to their ability to choose partners?
I am not sure what you mean by "too much choice", but I did say earlier, "Study concludes that the number of female partners is more unequally distributed among heterosexual men than the number of male partners is among heterosexual women"

canpakes wrote:
What should Democrats - or any other labeled group - do that would make dating life easier for the men that you’re referring to?
Be more friendly to heterosexual men who are poor.

Don't label a cold approach as creepy.
Thomas, do you not understand that women have to be careful and discriminating. There are men who are poor partners and will drag somebodies life down. There are men who are false and manipulative wishing to take advantage of women. There are men who are abusive emotionally and or violently.

Women exercise caution there is zero point in complaining about that fact.
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:16 pm
A popular progressive Democrat blames Democrats for the rise of Andrew Tate. What do you think about that? Do you agree Democrats are to blame?
Seriously? What kind of a frickin' moron buys into that nonsense?