Every Accusation is a Confession

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Every Accusation is a Confession

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:28 pm
Like yours and Warren's idea that the current banking crisis and bailout is due to Jerome Powell, the RINO idiot who Biden chose not to replace for some reason? It couldn't possibly be the scamdemic and the "infrastructure," spending boondoggles that you used the scamdemic to justify. No injecting trillions of dollars in cash paying people to not go to work didn't cause inflation. In fact Biden has proposed even more spending boondoggles in response to the crisis created by his previous spending boondoggles, proving that he still doesn't get it unless he is in fact purposely trying to wreck the US economy. Was that part of his deal with China to unleash biological warfare on the world after impeaching Trump ultimately failed to overturn the 2016 election? Or was Biden's only reward the bags of cash the CCP gave his son, brother, and entire family that he supposedly knows nothing about?
ajax, not that the whole post doesn’t have a number of other logic problems, but can I just confirm that you’re also claiming here that Biden, as a private citizen, strong-armed the Chinese Government into creating and releasing COVID to somehow extract revenge on Trump being elected President in 2016?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:

Like yours and Warren's idea that the current banking crisis and bailout is due to Jerome Powell
You're worse than arguing with a brick wall because at least a Brick wall doesn't talk back in straw mans. Neither of us have argued this, you're just too stupid to listen to people you pretend to engage with. Instead you rely on what Brietbart tells you we believe.
ajax18 wrote:
the RINO idiot who Biden chose not to replace for some reason?
It has been customary for incoming Presidents to retain the existing Fed Chair, otherwise it looks political.

ajax18 wrote:
It couldn't possibly be the scamdemic and the "infrastructure," spending boondoggles that you used the scamdemic to justify.
Now there's some logic for ya. So in your mind the pandemic was planned by Democrats so they could put millions out of work just so they could give money to those who were out of work? God you're dumb. As we've already demonstrated to you time and again, it was Trump who signed off of the bulk of the stimulus spending relating to the pandemic.
ajax18 wrote:
No injecting trillions of dollars in cash paying people to not go to work didn't cause inflation.
You just made that up. Not only have people never been paid "not to work," the actual cash payment figure doesn't come close to "trillions."
ajax18 wrote:
In fact Biden has proposed even more spending boondoggles in response to the crisis created by his previous spending boondoggles
Calling an infrastructure bill a boondoggle doesn't make it so. Of course you're an ignorant republican who doesn't understand economics at all so you're reduced to regurgitating whatever Daily Wire tells you to believe. And by the way, the infrastructure bill is what Trump promised to do, but never even tried while he was in office.
ajax18 wrote:
proving that he still doesn't get it unless he is in fact purposely trying to wreck the US economy.
You, an economic illiterate, are going to tell us what the most economically successful President since Clinton, "doesn't get"?
ajax18 wrote:
Was that part of his deal with China to unleash biological warfare on the world after impeaching Trump ultimately failed to overturn the 2016 election?
No one but the dumbest of the dumb believes COVID was intentionally "unleased" or that it was a bioweapon.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

ajax, not that the whole post doesn’t have a number of other logic problems, but can I just confirm that you’re also claiming here that Biden, as a private citizen, strong-armed the Chinese Government into creating and releasing COVID to somehow extract revenge on Trump being elected President in 2016?
Not revenge for 2016, but to get Trump out of office and make sure he couldn't win in 2020.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

You, an economic illiterate, are going to tell us what the most economically successful President since Clinton, "doesn't get"?
Now that was funny. This is your idea of economic success? We're repeating the 1970s not the 1990s
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:23 am
Now that was funny. This is your idea of economic success? We're repeating the 1970s not the 1990s
Tell that to all the people who keep calling me trying to buy and/or sell a house. Tell that to the millions of people who are working who would otherwise be unemployed if Trump were still in office. Tell that to the millions of Americans who are still spending money like crazy because they have that financial cushion. I know you live in a bubble where you listen only to FOX and Brietbart and they're constantly telling you we're in an economic Armageddon, but that's only because it is their job to lie to you whenever a Democrat is in office. But the rest of us living in the real world understand that the economy is really strong. Inflation is a thing but we know why that happened, and it is not nearly as tragic as you are making it out to be. Just yesterday an idiot friend of mine posted a meme complaining about $13 eggs and then I posted an photo I took that day at the store where eggs were actually just $2.59/dozen. Like you, she would take some extreme example from some obscure place in the country and pretend like it is the norm across the entire nation. Its like you're rooting for an economic calamity because you care more about your political talking points more than you care about America's well being.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 am
Not revenge for 2016, but to get Trump out of office and make sure he couldn't win in 2020.
No one is afraid of Trump. He got his ass kicked in 2020 by a wide margin and he got lucky with help from Comey in 2016. Only the truly idiot minority thinks he stands a chance at winning another election. People want him in jail because they're sick of seeing rich over privileged white people get away with crimes that regular people would be imprisoned for.

Some time ago I told you the reason the lab theory was initially rejected. It was rejected because it was originally argued that it was created in a lab and then intentionally released as a bioweapon. This was the conspiracy crap pushed by the Alex Joneses on the internet. You responded by saying that wasn't true at all, but now here you are basically proving my point that this is the crazy crap you believed all along. And no, there is zero evidence for any of it. The fact that one or two agencies out of a half dozen think, with low confidence, that it may have escaped from a lab, doesn't mean it was created as a bioweapon.

And again, you guys need to make up your minds which stupid argument you want to make. Either Biden is a global mastermind or he is sleepy joe who shakes hands with imaginary people. Which is it?
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Yet another proof that when Republicans accuse Democrats of wrongdoing, they are only projecting and in effect confessing their own crimes.

Former Florida lawmaker, Republican Joseph Harding, who is responsible for the "Don't Say Gay" law, pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining COVID-19 relief funds. MeidasTouch contributor Gabe Sanchez breaks it down on a new episode of 'What Was That?'

Harding was sentenced to at least 20 years for fraudulently obtaining $150,000 in covid-19 relief funds. He was also found guilty of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements. His brother-in-law was also found guilty of similar charges and defrauding the government of $8,000,000 in covid-19 relief funds back in September of 2022.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Gunnar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:31 pm
Yet another proof that when Republicans accuse Democrats of wrongdoing, they are only projecting and in effect confessing their own crimes.

Former Florida lawmaker, Republican Joseph Harding, who is responsible for the "Don't Say Gay" law, pleaded guilty to fraudulently obtaining COVID-19 relief funds. MeidasTouch contributor Gabe Sanchez breaks it down on a new episode of 'What Was That?'

Harding was sentenced to at least 20 years for fraudulently obtaining $150,000 in covid-19 relief funds. He was also found guilty of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements. His brother-in-law was also found guilty of similar charges and defrauding the government of $8,000,000 in covid-19 relief funds back in September of 2022.
Money shot @ 2:00.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:38 pm
Money shot @ 2:00.

- Doc
Yes indeed. Thanks for pointing this out.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Trump and his supporters seem to be increasing the frequency and number of their lies. I suppose it is out of desperation as the law seems close to arresting Trump.

If Trump were to die, I suppose they would anxiously await his second coming.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace