The Trump Criminal Case MEGATHREAD.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: The Trump Criminal Case MEGATHREAD.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dozin’ Donny falls asleep AGAIN on Day 2!

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-fe ... ney-trial/

I guess when you can’t get to your amphetamines…

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Official Portrait: Sleepy Joe Biden Criminal Defendant Donald John Trump

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Looks like he violated his gag order tonight on his social media. If he's not trying to get himself fined and then possibly put in jail in the future, then he's just too stupid not to throw a fit in public. We'll see how the judge responds.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:47 pm
Dozin’ Donny falls asleep AGAIN on Day 2!

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-fe ... ney-trial/

I guess when you can’t get to your amphetamines…

- Doc
Did you catch the part where he essentially confessed outside the courtroom yesterday, Tuesday? If I were either of his attorneys I'd probably ditch and save myself.

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 am
Looks like he violated his gag order tonight on his social media. If he's not trying to get himself fined and then possibly put in jail in the future, then he's just too stupid not to throw a fit in public. We'll see how the judge responds.
From the thing Res posted upthread, it looks like the fine is only $1,000 per occurance(?) If that's so, Trump potentially knows that the fine will likely pay dividends with firing up his cult.

With him though, it's sometimes hard to tell what's calculated, and what's petulant manchild with no self-control throwing a wobbly.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
From the thing Res posted upthread, it looks like the fine is only $1,000 per occurance(?) If that's so, Trump potentially knows that the fine will likely pay dividends with firing up his cult.

With him though, it's sometimes hard to tell what's calculated, and what's petulant manchild with no self-control throwing a wobbly.
I think it increases (double?) per violation. The judge can also find him in criminal contempt, but that requires additional due process and a hearing. It could also result in jail time.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:

I think it increases (double?) per violation. The judge can also find him in criminal contempt, but that requires additional due process and a hearing. It could also result in jail time.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

12 Jurors in place. Alternates yet to come. Buddy Boy comes out of court and says the following:
18 min ago
Trump: 'I'm supposed to be in a lot of different places campaigning, but I've been here all day'
Really? Where was he yesterday when he wasn't due in court?

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Trump continues to be ground zero for the dispersion of fake news. He is aided by Congressional Republicans and the Kremlin.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Holy crap this is huge folks. David Pecker just guaranteed Trump's guilt. In this week's episode of Every Accusation is a Confession, it turns out that it was Donald Trump, not Joe Biden, who interfered in the election by suppressing damaging news stories that would have buried him politically. David Pecker testified in court that it was a conspiracy planned by him and Trump, to do what they could to help him get elected. Pecker told the court,

"I said I would run or publish positive stories about Mr. Trump, and I would publish negative stories about his opponents. I said that I would also be your eyes and ears. I told the National Enquirer leadership we were going to try to help the Trump campaign and I want to keep this as quiet as possible... I wanted it very confidential."

Trump's attorney instructed Pecker to communicate only using a messaging app called Signal because it was encrypted.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18