Israel

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: Israel

Post by Gadianton »

But in my mind after doing something like this, the Jews have every right to exterminate them at this point. It's hard for me to know the mind of God. When will He turn the other cheek and allow his people to be slain as martyrs?
There are apparently 1100 Christians living in Gaza, some of whom are Mormon. Does God's edict to exterminate also include exterminating Palestinian Mormons?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:29 am
Ajax, are you denying that Palestinians have the "...right to resist 75 years of occupation and apartheid?"
the Jews have every right to exterminate them at this point.
No, "the Jews" don't have any right to "exterminate" the Palestinians they have been mistreating and abusing for decades. Thanks for the reminder of just what kind of human being we're dealing with here.

Nobody has a right to exterminate an entire population of 2 million innocents just because a group of self proclaimed "freedom fighters" carry out acts of war. And Hamas believes they are precisely that, Freedom Fighters. Much of this is a monster of Israel's own creation. They've been starving and murdering Palestinians with impunity, sometimes just for sport. And you wonder why some of the victims family members would someday join a freedom fighting movement like Hamas to take revenge?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:57 pm
Great Britain is to blame.
Exactly.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:50 am
ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:29 am
the Jews have every right to exterminate them at this point.
No, "the Jews" don't have any right to "exterminate" the Palestinians they have been mistreating and abusing for decades. Thanks for the reminder of just what kind of human being we're dealing with here.

Nobody has a right to exterminate an entire population of 2 million innocents just because a group of self proclaimed "freedom fighters" carry out acts of war. And Hamas believes they are precisely that, Freedom Fighters. Much of this is a monster of Israel's own creation. They've been starving and murdering Palestinians with impunity, sometimes just for sport. And you wonder why some of the victims family members would someday join a freedom fighting movement like Hamas to take revenge?
Blinken did call for a cease fire and no retaliation from Israel before taking his tweet down. With so much focus on Catholics, parents opposing critical race theory and homosexual indoctrination, interfering to stop Trump's reelection and MAGA supporters, it should come as no surprise when the Muslim Brotherhood enters the US and starts taking hostsges after Iran has been paid so well by the Biden for them.
Last edited by ajax18 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:40 am
But in my mind after doing something like this, the Jews have every right to exterminate them at this point. It's hard for me to know the mind of God. When will He turn the other cheek and allow his people to be slain as martyrs?
There are apparently 1100 Christians living in Gaza, some of whom are Mormon. Does God's edict to exterminate also include exterminating Palestinian Mormons?
Paying ransoms and giving away land hasn't fared well. If Israel doesn't topple the Muslim brotherhood and make an example of these people for Iran, this will never end. A few precision missile strikes isn't going to get it done this time. And for the Jews that voted for Obama (Valerie "the Ayatollah" Jarret) and Biden this is the fruit of that decision.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

If Israel doesn't topple the Muslim brotherhood
Ah, In the last 2 hours God has changed his mind from exterminating all of Palestine to toppling the "Muslim brotherhood" -- presumably the Hamas leadership. I think that makes more sense.

anyway, it's a nice gesture for a "1" "8" to support Israel.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:53 am
Gadianton wrote:
Paying ransoms and giving away land hasn't fared well. If Israel doesn't topple the Muslim brotherhood and make an example of these people for Iran, this will never end. A few precision missile strikes isn't going to get it done this time. And for the Jews that voted for Obama (Valerie "the Ayatollah" Jarret) and Biden this is the fruit of that decision.
NO!
The surest way to make sure this will never end is for Israel to attempt to vindictively and ruthlessly take precisely the actions you have just recommended! :evil:

And your bigotry is flashing like a neon sign!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gunnar wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:29 am
ajax18 wrote:
NO!
The surest way to make sure this will never end is for Israel to attempt to vindictively and ruthlessly take precisely the actions you have just recommended! :evil:

There is a word for granting moral equivalence between terrorists and their victims, evil.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:04 am
Gunnar wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:29 am
NO!

There is a word for granting moral equivalence between terrorists and their victims, evil.
The only evil here is coming from people like you who are using this incident for political gain, lying about who is to blame, lying about what's been said and done, lying, lying lying. Like your idiotic claim about Blinken's tweet insisting Israel not retaliate.

Here is the tweet: “Turkish Foreign Minister @HakanFidan and I spoke further on Hamas’ terrorist attacks on Israel. I encouraged Türkiye’s advocacy for a cease-fire and the release of all hostages held by Hamas immediately." This was tweeted well after Israel had retaliated, and it was urging Hamas allies in Turkey to support a cease fire by Hamas so they could release the hostages.

I'm just glad we have actual adults running our government right now as opposed to the orange idiot who is probably far more culpable than anyone on the left you've been trying to blame. Remember back in 2017 when Trump likely got Israeli operatives killed?
Less than four months into his term, the coup-attempting former president was bragging to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergei Kislyak during their Oval Office visit about the quality of the briefings he was receiving, and as proof offered details about a secret Israeli intelligence operation into Syria. Israeli intelligence officials were incensed upon learning of the leak because, given Russia’s close ties to Iran and Syria, they had to assume that their local source for the information had been compromised and possibly killed, according to Israeli press accounts at the time.

“If indeed Trump, out of innocence or ignorance, leaked information to the Russians, then there is a real danger to sources that it took years to acquire, and to our working methods,” an Israeli intelligence source told journalist Ronen Bergman.

Shabtai Shavit, who led the Mossad intelligence agency in the 1990s, told the Times of Israel: “If tomorrow I were asked to pass information to the CIA, I would do everything I could to not pass it to them. Or I would first protect myself and only then give it, and what I’d give would be totally neutered.
dvf.jpg
dvf.jpg (152.14 KiB) Viewed 7680 times
No, of course not. In your simplistic, and easily pliable minds this is all about $6 billion in unfrozen assets that was done to release American prisoners. Money that hasn't even been spent, and can only be spent on food and humanitarian needs.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Gadianton wrote:
Giving away land, like that which was stolen from the Palestinians and handed to the Jews on a silver platter, all because Britain had the power to do so? If you even believed half of the BS you keep pushing about people of Confederate heritage fighting for their homeland against foreign invaders then you'd be a total Hamas supporter. But you're not just a liar and a person void of any moral value, you're a hypocrite to boot.