Happy Treason Weasel Day!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Happy Treason Weasel Day!!

Post by Jersey Girl »

Just watch this portion of the video below from the point that I have it time stamped and for say, a minute or so forward until it covers a dinner meeting between Bill Barr and Trump, and quotes Barr. This is probably the one and only thing I've seen so far in the trial that made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5SkBxhIrQ
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Treason weasel realizes Trump never gave a crap about him:

SHOCKED.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

You know...what on earth were they thinking? They were going to "stop the steal" and then what? Did they think Trump was going to appoint them to office or something? I hope they never forget that he didn't go with them and in the end, he didn't issue any of them a pardon.

How's that incarceration workin' out for ya, folks?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I'm listening to the closing statements right now. They just played a clip of Rudy, "Let's have trial by combat!" It's clear incitement. Like that guy couldn't even kick his own ass much less anyone else's. And neither could Trump for that matter.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:10 pm
If you all check this link, there is footage of Officer Goodman again directing Mitt Romney to run the other way. No doubt he saved Romney from assault and possible death. These are additional security camera scenes we've never seen.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... 433ecca4d5

If the GOP senators do not vote to convict, they should be charged with breaching their oath and dereliction of duty, because “F” them.
Finally. And so well deserved.

Senate Applauds Officer Eugene Goodman, Will Award Him Congressional Gold Medal | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzyAhSs5uVw

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

"I support the Treason Weasel Day. It is entirely appropriate that I should have a day named after me."
-- Donald Trump
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I haven't seen a "You're ignoring this post" message in quite some time. Has anyone seen subs around lately?

Just wondering if he's been arrested for being part of Jan 6th yet.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:38 am
I haven't seen a "You're ignoring this post" message in quite some time. Has anyone seen subs around lately?

I think that in effect, Biden's election and the eclipse of Trump from the public sphere 'shot our fox'. It just took him a while to die of the subsequent wounds.

Fortunately ajax is immortal, and we still have Dr Shades to play devil's advocate, otherwise where would be the fun?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:38 am

Is there any chance that Subgenius and LDSfaqs have been drafted into the Republican National Committee for Flawed Logic, Propaganda, and Insurrection?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:15 am
Is there any chance that Subgenius and LDSfaqs have been drafted into the Republican National Committee for Flawed Logic, Propaganda, and Insurrection?
That's no committee. That's the party.

There's now a small wing in the GOP trying to reclaim sanity, but they're getting censured left and right.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.