HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!!

Post by Dr. Shades »

Dear fellow Perfumaniacs:

Today is a very special day. Why, you ask (feigning ignorance)? It's because today is the 32nd anniversary of the birth of A-chan, the founding member of Perfume, the official Japanese electro-pop musical group of DiscussMormonism.com!

She was the one who came up with the idea to form a group back when she was all of 11 years old. She was also the one to recruit the other two members. So yes, we all owe her an enormous debt of gratitude for both conceiving of, and forming, our favorite group.

If anyone else has any positive comments or well-wishes for A-chan--which is the stage name of Ayaka Nishiwaki--this is the thread in which to post them. (Some Schmo would normally host the party at his house, but due to the pandemic he isn't able to this year.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!!
A-chan_birthday..jpg
A-chan_birthday..jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 844 times
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Chap
God

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A-CHAN!!

Post by Chap »

I am more of a Mozart man myself ... but what I have seen of Perfume's work on this board seems well done, fun, and nice to listen too as well as watch.

So happy birthday A-chan!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Chap wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:13 am
I am more of a Mozart man myself ... but what I have seen of Perfume's work on this board seems well done, fun, and nice to listen too as well as watch.

So happy birthday A-chan!
I can't deny that Perfume is talented and fun to watch, but, like you, I get more pleasure from listening to Mozart, and also Bach, Vivaldi and St Saens. Plus, I am a huge fan of Pentatonix and Chanticleer.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Here's a photo of the birthday girl. It's a week old, but I just barely found it:
A-chan_birthday_2021.jpg
A-chan_birthday_2021.jpg (67.65 KiB) Viewed 804 times
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024