De plane! De plane!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

De plane! De plane!

Post by Jersey Girl »

You guys,

I was just on my back porch when this huge white plane with a big light blue stripe on it flew right over my trees and on the side it said "United States of America". :o :o :o :o

It sounded quieter than most jets that fly over since we're often in the flight path for the airport and bases here, I have something to compare it to.

Where's Joe Biden today? Is he traveling?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Re: De plane! De plane!

Post by canpakes »

Silly Jersey Girl. That’s Trump in the Secret Other Air Force One, surveying his domain from high above, as the robo-mecha artificial ‘Joe Biden’ pretends to be the ‘elected’ supposed President on the ground.

March 4 is almost here. Make sure that you have plenty of popcorn ready to last the 8 hours or so required to view the Q-approved New Trumpian World Order video, complete with live executions of 100,000 evil, blood-drinking, child-eating pedophile Demonrats that are currently being allowed to mill about in the open under house arrest (so as to keep the population calm).
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:00 pm
Ever since the Democrats stole the election, Biden put smog devices and mufflers on all government jets. That's so they can sneak around and not have people see what they're doing.

Air Force One is designated a military aircraft. As such, it is not on traceable on radar data given by the FAA to the public. I would imagine that the Russians and the Chinese know where it is at all times, though. While the actual flight path may not be available, you might find out where it took off and landed, and extrapolate a flight path.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:34 am
Silly Jersey Girl. That’s Trump in the Secret Other Air Force One, surveying his domain from high above, as the robo-mecha artificial ‘Joe Biden’ pretends to be the ‘elected’ supposed President on the ground.

March 4 is almost here. Make sure that you have plenty of popcorn ready to last the 8 hours or so required to view the Q-approved New Trumpian World Order video, complete with live executions of 100,000 evil, blood-drinking, child-eating pedophile Demonrats that are currently being allowed to mill about in the open under house arrest (so as to keep the population calm).
Oh for God's sake. I was praying that Biden's inauguration meant I wouldn't have to hear about Donald Trump ever again.

How much longer do you plan on talking about him??
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:35 am
Oh for God's sake. I was praying that Biden's inauguration meant I wouldn't have to hear about Donald Trump ever again.

He's an indelible stain on American history and culture. You don't get to excrete him quite yet.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Some Schmo wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:24 pm
He's an indelible stain on American history and culture. You don't get to excrete him quite yet.
Will you, too, be contributing to the problem?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Dr. Shades wrote:
canpakes wrote:

Waitaminute ... weren’t you the guy posting jokes about TouchyFeelyBiden a while back because you were trying to ‘lighten the mood’?

Besides, I’m not the one making this stuff up. I’m just commenting on what a few million people actually believe - right now - will be happing next month. In fact, there may be as many folks who believe this as there are active church-going LDS. That’s contemporary social relevance in play. : )
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:

Oh cool! I hear Trump is going to become president again on Mar 4. That's my b'day.

Send presents. :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
canpakes wrote:

How much longer do you plan to go without a moderator? Your inattention is much like the final 3 months of the Trump administration where you hold the title but don't do the actual job. Brand spanking new board, people paid for and put their skills into developing, and you sit on your ass instead of tending to it.

p.s. Your comment is off topic. Please report yourself to...I dunno...someone.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:39 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:00 pm
Ever since the Democrats stole the election, Biden put smog devices and mufflers on all government jets. That's so they can sneak around and not have people see what they're doing.

Air Force One is designated a military aircraft. As such, it is not on traceable on radar data given by the FAA to the public. I would imagine that the Russians and the Chinese know where it is at all times, though. While the actual flight path may not be available, you might find out where it took off and landed, and extrapolate a flight path.

So yeah. It sure as heck looked like AF One but I do recognize that no aircraft is officially AF One unless he's on board. You'll be happy to hear that I cleaned up the house right quick, made a big pot of minestrone and put out the good napkins in the event that Joe would show up.

I think he knew I didn't put make up on. He doesn't wear it either. Now, had it been Trump with his thick layer of unblended pancake bronzer, I might have tossed on some make up and given him a blender brush as a gift.

Slava Ukraini!