grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Content transferred from the former board.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!





Reggae de Trump


http://mormondiscussions.com/viewtopic. ... 85#p970885
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

Image


Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

Image


Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

L
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

Image


Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: grindael "Reggae de Trump" Paradise Forum

Post by Jersey Girl »

space
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
Post Reply