Musk has jumped the shark

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Musk has jumped the shark

Post by Some Schmo »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:38 pm
The afterlife will be the most segregated place you've ever seen. We're going to find ourselves living around people much like ourselves. It's what we deserve. I can be more than happy with that. And I'll continue to have the opportunity to improve my lot. Your own decisions are all that ultimately matter Res Ipsa.
Thinks he's going to a KKK utopia! :lol:
LMAO

So, according to ajax, heaven is populated by souls that all have a color.

If there was a heaven as described by the religious nuts, it's hard to imagine they're letting in people proud to be racist. I was always under the impression that god wanted people to love each other. Apparently, not ajax's version.

“F”, that's funny.

So ajax will die, find himself around a bunch of other white souls, and think he's in heaven until he realizes it's hell. I can't think of a more hellish place than an eternity with a bunch of white morons who were too stupid on earth to realize how damned dumb their prejudice is.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:19 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:38 pm

I love it when Republicans like you choose to live in a delusional bubble, because it means you're just going to continue repeating the same mistakes and keep losing elections. You folks were saying this nonsense back when Georgia was a Red state. Back when Texas was never coming close to being a Purple state. Atlanta is becoming darker blue because of all the high tech workers that are moving here from California. Several of my clients who work at Georgia Tech in Robotics have explained this to me. The folks who are the most highly educated tend to be Left. The only reason Republicans move to places like Florida and Texas is because they want to pay less in taxes. That doesn't make them harder workers, or workers at all. It means they're most likely moochers whose finances are so unstable they'd let something like state taxes dictate where they live.

Another hilarious piece of delusion. What you were doing more during the pandemic was dying more, which was Res' point. You can't refute it because it is a statistical fact that during the later stages of the pandemic virtually everyone who was dying from COVID were the morons like you who kept saying it was the flu, or Jesus was your vaccine. And yes, it is also a fact that idiots like the unvaccinated were spreading COVID more, particularly because they were the ones who threw caution to the wind and kept attending crowded gatherings, and even coughing on people with masks just to "stick it to the libs." You truly are a deplorable lot of miscreants.

You're probably stupid enough to believe that, but the reality is all healthcare is being subsidized by taxpayer money. To some degree you're part of socialized medicine whether you want to believe it or not. (This guy claims to be a medical professional! :lol: )

[FR2 removed. -cp-] These are some of the dumbest and most racist tropes that have been around since the 70's.

Thinks he's going to a KKK utopia! :lol:

For all of your folks who condemned me for so many years for pointing out the farce that was Ajax's so-called repentance and deconversion from Neo-Nazism, no need to apologize.
If you’re referring to enforcement of the rules here, no apology has been or will be offered.
Yeah, right. The "rules" which you so arbitrarily created on the fly because of your personal pet peeve about referring to Nazism, even if there are actual Nazis in the room. Weird how none of that was ever against the rules before. But you figured you'd offer some payback to me for, as you said, "wanting Shades out." Which was also false. The point is Ajax/Hawkeye is the same racist prick he was during the days he was posting on Stormfront. If his recent posts don't prove that then whatevs. Some of you here suggested he has been reformed, become a new man. I was right, you were wrong.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

by the way
Do not create "sock puppet" accounts. Whichever account you initially signed up with is the only one you need; any further accounts by the same person will be deleted.
How many months has it been that this board has had to endure the inanity of Ajax talking to himself as Hawkeye?

I mean, rules.... right? Or does that only apply sometimes, to some people, depending on the mood of the week?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:45 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:

If you’re referring to enforcement of the rules here, no apology has been or will be offered.
Yeah, right. The "rules" which you so arbitrarily created on the fly because of your personal pet peeve about referring to Nazism, even if there are actual Nazis in the room. Weird how none of that was ever against the rules before. But you figured you'd offer some payback to me for, as you said, "wanting Shades out." Which was also false. The point is Ajax/Hawkeye is the same racist prick he was during the days he was posting on Stormfront. If his recent posts don't prove that then whatevs. Some of you here suggested he has been reformed, become a new man. I was right, you were wrong.
The ironic thing is that, in terms of clinging to butt hurt, nursing grudges, and playing the victim, you and Ajax are twins.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Vēritās wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:
Veri -

I’m not sure if any of that is intended for me - you seem to be addressing Res and referring to exchanges that I don’t believe that I’ve been a part of - but, yes, I do think that calling someone a ‘Nazi’ is usually going to be inappropriate given the special place in history that the actual Nazis inhabited, the very particular deeds that they actually did, and the respect that should be afforded to their actual victims.

You can describe someone’s actions and statements as ‘racist’ all day long, and you can even compare those to what Nazis did, but without a verification of another member being an actual time traveling Nazi (or a modern-day member flashing their card), that descriptive term is going to find very few occasions for use here as the label for an individual.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:17 pm
Vēritās wrote:

The ironic thing is that, in terms of clinging to butt hurt, nursing grudges, and playing the victim, you and Ajax are twins.
See? It is personal for you, which is why you have no business being a moderator; you get too emotional about little things. You don't even deny saying what I quoted you as saying. Apparently, a while back you got upset because you thought I was trying to get Shades off the board (which is false and a misunderstanding of your own making) at which point, suddenly, after basically breaking the rules yourself by calling me a fascist (twice) it became a rule breaking offense to merely point out Ajax's history with Neo-Nazis. That isn't a "personal attack," it is an entirely relevant statement of fact that had been reiterated by the previous moderators on this forum for many years.

The real "irony" is you being on this thread commenting about Musk when you're basically twins on this point. You both bend over backwards to make way for racists and bigots all in the name of "free speech or "enforcing the rules" which you both do arbitrarily depending on who it is you're trying to punish.

Do you guys ever think what it would be like for newcomers who are black, what they would feel like by reading these heinous remarks by Ajax? This is clearly an all white forum.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:18 pm
Vēritās wrote:

Veri -

I’m not sure if any of that is intended for me - you seem to be addressing Res and referring to exchanges that I don’t believe that I’ve been a part of - but, yes, I do think that calling someone a ‘Nazi’ is usually going to be inappropriate given the special place in history that the actual Nazis inhabited, the very particular deeds that they actually did, and the respect that should be afforded to their actual victims.

You can describe someone’s actions and statements as ‘racist’ all day long, and you can even compare those to what Nazis did, but without a verification of another member being an actual time traveling Nazi (or a modern-day member flashing their card), that descriptive term is going to find very few occasions for use here as the label for an individual.
Not talking about you, just about the dramatic shift in how the rules are interpreted and enforced ever since that fiasco over the board changes. As far as I can tell, you never accused me of trying to get Shades kicked off his own board, nor did you call me a fascist for suggesting things like FOX News is a danger to national security.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:27 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:17 pm

See? It is personal for you, which is why you have no business being a moderator; you get too emotional about little things. You don't even deny saying what I quoted you as saying. Apparently, a while back you got upset because you thought I was trying to get Shades off the board (which is false and a misunderstanding of your own making) at which point, suddenly, after basically breaking the rules yourself by calling me a fascist (twice) it became a rule breaking offense to merely point out Ajax's history with Neo-Nazis. That isn't a "personal attack," it is an entirely relevant statement of fact that had been reiterated by the previous moderators on this forum for many years.

The real "irony" is you being on this thread commenting about Musk when you're basically twins on this point. You both bend over backwards to make way for racists and bigots all in the name of "free speech or "enforcing the rules" which you both do arbitrarily depending on who it is you're trying to punish.

Do you guys ever think what it would be like for newcomers who are black, what they would feel like by reading these heinous remarks by Ajax? This is clearly an all white forum.
You’re projecting, dude. You’re the guy who personalizes every disagreement and clings to every imagined slight. You couldn’t even post about something Ajax said without, once again, airing your butt hurt.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Musk just tweeted a poll asking if he should step down as "head of Twitter." So far 57.9% say yes! He said he will abide by the results.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

So ajax will die, find himself around a bunch of other white souls, and think he's in heaven until he realizes it's hell. I can't think of a more hellish place than an eternity with a bunch of white morons who were too stupid on earth to realize how damned dumb their prejudice is.
How could I ever endure an eternity without you there to hate, curse, and berate me? Won't you please come back to church?
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas