The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Moksha »

Being Knight Lion has its privileges and once a knight is enough.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From “Why Did God Feel It Was Necessary To Show Ezekiel His Penis?”

Post by High Spy »

God is gonna do, what God is gonna do.

So says Gary gnu.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Nightlion has over 9900 posts on this board. search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=* ... mit=Search A little browsing should dispel any notion that High Spy is Nightlion.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:26 pm
Nightlion has over 9900 posts on this board. search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=* ... mit=Search A little browsing should dispel any notion that High Spy is Nightlion.
Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Much like my sending me little book to Chad Daybell, then writing a poem for the last page about the passing of President Reagan a few days after I sent it.

Shortly after my MakerBee thread was posted on four forums, stating Buckle Up, you’re in for a wild ride, Hamas attacks Israel which matches the shape of a birthmark on the Davidic Servant’s head.

Now L is doing weird stuff too. High Spy is derived from my given name at birth. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger where The Spy FM really does broadcast, late at night, when Night0WL is watching the interwebs.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:26 pm
Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Much like my sending me little book to Chad Daybell, then writing a poem for the last page about the passing of President Reagan a few days after I sent it.

Shortly after my MakerBee thread was posted on four forums, stating Buckle Up, you’re in for a wild ride, Hamas attacks Israel which matches the shape of a birthmark on the Davidic Servant’s head.

Now L is doing weird stuff too. High Spy is derived from my given name at birth. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger where The Spy FM really does broadcast, late at night, when Night0WL is watching the interwebs.
In other words, you're not Nightlion, any more than you were the last person you alluded to, and then refused to say you weren't, until a mod stepped in, to explain you weren't. Just like this time. Kinda sick.

:roll:
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 pm
High Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm

In other words, you're not Nightlion, any more than you were the last person you alluded to, and then refused to say you weren't, until a mod stepped in, to explain you weren't. Just like this time. Kinda sick.

:roll:
I was responding to Flemming’s claim that High Spot was Nightlion. I’ve never understood High Spy To be claiming that he is Nightlion.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote: Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Okay, so why did you write this, and what does it mean?
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Flem,

As High Spy and Nighty do have common interest in apocalyptic themes and claim to have access to apocalyptic knowledge, I pointed High Spy to Nightlion when he first arrived, as I was interested in his take. And so he's been aware of N since he started here, even though N hasn't been around.

After all of the other reasons it's obvious that High Spy and Nighty aren't the same person, consider this one. I'm not sure where Nightlion is at on the topic of the Davidic Servant. Don't believe he ever mentioned this figure. The DS, however, is HS's main topic of interest. The person HS believes to be the DS posts on LDS Freedom Forum. I don't know if NL believes in such a figure, and if he does, if the figure could possibly be someone other than Nightlion. But one thing I can guarantee you, NL NO WAY believes the Davidic Servant is a competing Internet prophet, especially one with no knowledge of the Apocalrock.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Okay, I was not aware (how could I be) that you had already introduced HS and NL and found them to not be the same person. I guess that’s why HS posted the NL (with different spellings) stuff.

I would like to see NL and HS openly talk to each other on the same thread. That would be the pinnacle of my measly existence.

Does anyone know how to reach NL (1412)? His last posts on here seem to be several years old, and not even from this URL.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy, have you considered this?

Night Lion = NL = 14+12 = 26

High Spy = HS = 8 + 19 = 27

26 + 27 = 53

So what?
The number 53 represents the perfect life on earth: A man whose conscience is led by the Holy Spirit of God, the life of Jesus Christ.
https://www.themeaningof53.com/

I think you and NL are supposed to team up!