The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Bel1954
Nursery

Re: Open Message to the Open Stories Foundation Board of Directors

Post by Bel1954 »

wendyd0100 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:49 pm
People who don't know what the hell they are talking about should keep their mouth shut! Jenn outed herself on more than 1 podcast. These women are sad and pathetic!
Exactly, to women’s groups way before summer 2022. And she told those women who had been sexually abused that she was fine; she had forgiven her abuser, that it was all about love. Whatever her ‘true” abuse story is, instead of dealing with it through therapy before going to work for Open Stories Foundation, she’s taking it out on John who was nothing but super kind to her.

And Rosebud, especially, should quit. I attended events she organized in 2010? 2011? It was obvious she was head-over-heels with John D. Whatever mistakes John made, which he owned up to publicly, he and Margi rebuilt their marriage, but Roebud can’t let it go. I love how the pseudonym “Rosebud” is supposed to make her appear to be a young, innocent thing when she went to work for Open Stories Foundation. She was nothing of the sort.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

wendyd0100 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:49 pm
People who don't know what the hell they are talking about should keep their mouth shut! Jenn outed herself on more than 1 podcast. These women are sad and pathetic!
Sister Nelson!?!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Rosebud »

I can’t help but wonder how the people making decisions for the Washington State Bar feel about RFM pulling them into the ridiculous world of ex-Mo vengeance podcasting, click-baiting, donor garnering, and scandal burying…. not to mention the more nefarious coverups.

I guess we’ll see how well they like the look and whether or not RFM decides to podcast about it for more clicks and fans.

I’m going to guess that he won’t. But maybe he’ll surprise me. I’m also curious about what omissions he’ll choose to make, if any…. and how he’ll spin things. This one I will watch if he airs it.

And then I’ll make sure the bar knows that he podcasted about it. Should be interesting. We can have a conversation through the Washington State Bar Association and YouTube. Why not?

(Ex-Mormonism can be so beyond ridiculous.)
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:40 pm
Don’t call women drama queens.
Good point. How about a drama person?

You are also right about very few others being here to draw people into their vendetta.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:47 pm
I can’t help but wonder how the people making decisions for the Washington State Bar feel about RFM pulling them into the ridiculous world of ex-Mo vengeance podcasting, click-baiting, donor garnering, and scandal burying…. not to mention the more nefarious coverups.

I guess we’ll see how well they like the look and whether or not RFM decides to podcast about it for more clicks and fans.

I’m going to guess that he won’t. But maybe he’ll surprise me. I’m also curious about what omissions he’ll choose to make, if any…. and how he’ll spin things. This one I will watch if he airs it.

And then I’ll make sure the bar knows that he podcasted about it. Should be interesting. We can have a conversation through the Washington State Bar Association and YouTube. Why not?

Fremdschämen (German). Verb. To feel secondhand embarrassment; to feel ashamed about something someone else has done; to be embarrassed because someone else has embarrassed themselves (and doesn't notice).

Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:57 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:47 pm

Fremdschämen (German). Verb. To feel secondhand embarrassment; to feel ashamed about something someone else has done; to be embarrassed because someone else has embarrassed themselves (and doesn't notice).

Me or him? (And haha…. I was honestly thinking the same thing as I wrote that.)
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

I mean, to be fair, I set out to have an affair in my late 30s. That was my goal, To be honest.

I didn’t comprehend anything about sexual harassment at that time. But now I sure do. I’m over the embarrassment of it all. I know what I did and why.

And that was sexual harassment all the way through. And far worse considering John’s abusive behaviors and then the retaliations.

Too bad I didn’t get the affair I needed. (Yes, by that point in my life “needed” is the right word, even if TBMs will gasp.)

But from my perspective, at least I’m not trying to make money making YouTube videos about bar complaints people have filed against me. Honestly… embarrassing.
drumdude

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

The Washington state bar never saw it coming. How could they ever plan for the eventuality that a mousy homewrecker might send them frivolous complaints?

This could be precedent setting.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Bel1954 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:44 am
John didn’t out Jenn’s purported abuse. She outed herself. More than once, to several people. This is getting really old. You and she are cut from the same cloth. Both making stuff up.
This is what I read. I read podcast that wasn't aired that she hosted was about her talking about it according to the claim. So not a victim of being outed if that's true. I haven't watched any podcasts, just from my interpretation of the lawsuit.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:08 pm
...Too bad I didn’t get the affair I needed. (Yes, by that point in my life “needed” is the right word, even if TBMs will gasp.)...
You were married at the time, right? :roll:

I have always stated, in these discussions, that in my opinion a superior engaging in a sexual relationship with someone at work that resulted in that person losing their job constituted workplace sexual harassment, regardless of how badly the victim behaved after the fact. The superior had a responsibility that maintains no matter what character the victim had or didn't have.

You insist on showing, repeatedly, how badly that victim can behave and how little character they may have. It's getting harder and harder to keep summoning up empathy for your situation.

Re your comment about TBMs: No, there are many people in the world who have never even heard the word 'Mormon' who believe that fidelity to a spouse is a matter of integrity and honesty. To them, 'needing' an affair is a misnomer that further erodes your credibility.