I think I must be missing something here. Can anyone help me out?
Letting their masks drop
-
Chap
- God
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:42 am
- Location: On the imaginary axis
Re: Letting their masks drop
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11125
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: Letting their masks drop
It’s in-group coded language.
All hail Israel - formerly far-right sarcasm referencing the US’s utter subservience to the state of Israel facilitated by Jewish domination of our culture, progenitors of our adopted religion, and control over our political, financial, business, and educational sectors.
and their pedo brethren - following in the vein of formerly far-right rhetoric it’s believed Jews are generally predisposed toward pederasty and pedophilia, using it not only to satisfy their own lustful nature, but to entrap important people in honeypot ops. The Epstein thing is believed to be a Mossad op.
Where's that red calf for hell's sake? - Referencing the red calf that needs to be sacrificed at the temple on the mount to usher in apocalypse. I’m not sure why he’s mentioning this.
We need to keep up the illusion! - I don’t know about this one, either.
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
-
Chap
- God
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:42 am
- Location: On the imaginary axis
Re: Letting their masks drop
Thanks DrC!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11125
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: Letting their masks drop

Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10682
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: Letting their masks drop
.
MAGA is weird.

MAGA is weird.

-
Chap
- God
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:42 am
- Location: On the imaginary axis
Re: Letting their masks drop
Erm, Allah (which is just the definite article al- in front of ilah, which means deity or god) just means 'the God'. Arabic speakers tend to put a 'the' in front of nouns. So when Arabic speaking Christians talk about the entity that English speakers call 'God', they call that entity 'Allah'.
So if your kids are on their knees praying to Allah, that is no worse than if they were praying to Dios or Gott.
And you know what? if the Abrahamic deity exists, I doubt very much if he gives damn what people call him. He knows who they are talking to, and that's all that matters.
So if your kids are on their knees praying to Allah, that is no worse than if they were praying to Dios or Gott.
And you know what? if the Abrahamic deity exists, I doubt very much if he gives damn what people call him. He knows who they are talking to, and that's all that matters.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11125
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: Letting their masks drop
Another drag queen does the unthinkable:

Hey MAGA board members. Do you still believe drag queens are more dangerous than Republican politicians or conservative men? Can you agree that drag queens are being used as a weapon to scare people and to distract us from the fact that the real threat is dressed in a suit and tie?

Hey MAGA board members. Do you still believe drag queens are more dangerous than Republican politicians or conservative men? Can you agree that drag queens are being used as a weapon to scare people and to distract us from the fact that the real threat is dressed in a suit and tie?
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
- Dr. Shades
- Founder and Visionary
- Posts: 3259
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:48 pm
Re: Letting their masks drop
What do defenders of a democracy look like?Physics Guy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:17 amMy guess is that most people who look at this Space Force uniform will think it looks cool but sinister, like something the bad guys will wear. Choosing it is prioritizing looking badass over looking like defenders of a democracy.
.
"When the Mormon God requires a PR crisis to act moral, we've clearly outgrown him."
--Everybody Wang Chung, 06-01-2026
"When the Mormon God requires a PR crisis to act moral, we've clearly outgrown him."
--Everybody Wang Chung, 06-01-2026
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10682
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: Letting their masks drop
Totally like this guy.Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:26 amWhat do defenders of a democracy look like?Physics Guy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:17 amMy guess is that most people who look at this Space Force uniform will think it looks cool but sinister, like something the bad guys will wear. Choosing it is prioritizing looking badass over looking like defenders of a democracy.

- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11125
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: Letting their masks drop
In remembrance of one of the most notorious drag queens in recent memory:


Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?